Phone calls

3 months passed and I can't get Bella off my head. She's all I've been thinking about. Everybody knows that I can let her go so easily. I really don't know how I am supposed to let her go.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. There was Corbyn making coffee.

"Hey!" He passed me a cup of coffee. "How was your morning?"

"Bella is still in my head."

"You gotta let her go. It's been 3 months."

"Yeah but, we did it. He had sex. Maybe I want to have sex with her again."

"What about I present you a girl?" He proposed as he started making eggo waffles.

"I want Bella!" I yelled. "We used to watch the same series, we used to have a lot of fun together! And now she is just gone."

"Morning." Said Zach as he entered to the kitchen.

"Morning." Me and Corbyn said to him.

"What happened? Let me guess... Bella." I looked awkwardly at Zach. He knew that me and Corbyn were talking about my ex girlfriend. "You can always call her. Or send her a text. I mean she obviously wanted to end up in good terms, so you can call her."

"I don't think so." Said Corbyn as he passed me and Zach some eggo waffles. "What if she says to Jonah no. He will be again depressed."

"It worked for me." Said Zach. "Maybe It will work for Jonah."

"I think it'll work." I suddenly had a smile on my face. "Gotta go and call Bella."

I went back to my room. All I could think a about calling Bella. I grabbed my phone and looked at her contact. Should I call her? I imagined all the scenarios that could happen. Then I remember what Logan Paul said once to me: "Mavericks don't care. They do what they want. They don't follow rules. Be a Maverick Jonah." That was when I pressed the button to call.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey! Bella! How are you?"

"Good! I went out last night."

"Cool."

"So, why are you calling me?" I was speechless. I couldn't say a word. I wanted to say everything I feel about her, but I couldn't say a word.

"I-I."

"You..."

"I still miss you Bella. You are everything that I want." I Said it.

"Jonah, it's been 3 months, get over it." She said.

"No. I want you. I want to be with you Bella. Can't you understand?"

"I understand Jonah. But we can't be together. I don't want to be with you anymore."

"But I miss you." Now I'm crying. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry.

"I'm sorry Jonah. I don't want to be in a relationship. I'm so sorry."

"Okay." I let out a sigh. "Goodbye."

"Bye." She hung up the phone.

I should have listened to Corbyn. Calling her was a stupid idea. Now I can't be good with myself. "Corbyn!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He opened the door of my room.

"You were right. Calling her was a bad idea."

"I know."

"You know what? I'll call her one more time."

"For what?"

"I just wanna hear her voice." I started dilating her phone number until Corbyn took my phone. "What is the matter with you!"

"You won't call her, it will only make you feel worse."

"Fine, I won't. But pass me my phone."

"Here." He passed me my phone.

"Thanks."

"Okay, me, Daniel, Jack and Zach are going out tonight. Do you want to come?"

"I wanna stay here."

"Okay, we will be away for two seconds."

"Okay."

"Bye." He closes the door. I waited for the guys to leave. When I heard the car going, I called Bella once again.

The phone started beeping. Then she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bella, it's me."

"What now?" She asked with a bad tone.

"Can we talk?"

"I can't."

"I'm home alone."

"Jonah, I can't have sex with you. I won't sleep with you. I can't, and I shouldn't. That's a no Jonah."

"I wasn't thinking about that Bella. That is what you think about me?"

"I mean yeah, you were the one that wanted to do it."

"You were the one who made me to."

"Are we really talking about who convinced who?" She said mad.

"No." I feel so bad right now.

"Good. Now get over it! It's been 3 months Jonah, get a life."

"Okay. Bye."

She hung up the phone. I can't believe her. She says to me that I need a life? I have a life. I called Zach.

"Hello."

"Zach! Where are you guys?"

"We are at the club."

"Can I join?"

"Sure! Come here!"

"I'll go."

****

I arrived at the club. I looked for Zach, but I found Daniel.

"Daniel?"

"Hey! You came!"

"Yeah, where is Zach?"

"Maybe he is with a girl."

"I'll look for him."

"Sure." Daniel kept on dancing. I walked looking for Zach. I found Zach making out with a girl. I left, somebody hit me by my back and I fell into the floor.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" She smiled at me.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Hi, I'm Sarah. You must be... Jonah?"

"How'd you guessed?"

"I'm a big fan." She help me to get up. "So Jonah, why are you here?"

"My ex girlfriend. She said some mean stuff to me, so I came here." I said honestly.

"You want something to drink?"

"No thanks. Do you want something to drink?"

"I'm okay." She laughed. "Wanna dance?" She asked me.

"Sure." She grabbed my hand and we danced through the music. All I wanted was to be with Sarah. I want to forget about Bella. I looked at my right side, there was Bella making out with somebody. I looked at Sarah. She was the most pretty girl in here.

"You want to make out?" She Asked.

"What the hell." I grabbed her head and kissed her.