"Luke, you're underestimating yourself. Being human is feeling emotions, feeling everything. Are you going to tell me you don't have your own personal emotions, you're crying right now!"

"I love you."

My eyes widened even more- if that even possible, staring at him. Seeing David look enraged at the cyborg's words. He was about to speak when I looked over at the remote, Luke instantly getting the memo when he ran to tackle David, who instantly pressed the button but Luke was on top of him and David would have to unfreeze him to get him off of him."

"You two are robots, Luke you have emotions from you being a cyborg, you are still part human. But that doesn't make you like me, a true human. You're a piece of metal, I should've allowed you to die in your damn hospital bed like your parents," David muttered, as Luke hopelessly tried to move but he was in the same boat I was in. "I'm going to have to dismantle you Luke, your system is just too corrupt now due to Ashton, or I could erase the memories you have of him.. and now that I think about it, I believe Ashton should choose." David stated, still stuck under the heavy cyborg.

"You won't touch him David, if you leave him alone, perfectly fine. I will allow you to study me."

Luke's eyes instantly widened at that. His lips moving to say "no" but a sound didn't make it out. I could see him moving weakly, getting off of David who instantly moved and took advantage of his freedom. But before he could make any actually intelligent choices, he was observing how Luke was going against the magnetic force that should've been paralyzing his body.

"I understand you still have human parts- but you are mostly made of metal! You should be incapable of this!" David stated before quickly looking down at the remote, desperately trying to be as quick as he could as he was slamming his finger down on various buttons. I suppose he was trying to make it stronger so it could have more power over Luke.

Luke looked over at me, his face expressionless as he turned over his arm showing me a small blue button. He pressed it, and a flash drive came out. He put it on the ground gently as to be as quiet as possible before kicking it over to me. He dragged his feet, still having hard time trying to go against the magnetic force that was tormenting him. And he reached me, picking up the flash drive and placing it inside my sock.

And though I had no idea what it was, I could see his knees buckle as he feel to the floor. Stuck in place for good now due to how weak he was. And David's attention was finally drawn to him due to the large thud of his knees hitting the floor.

"He is too weak now Ashton, I suppose it is time to make your decision," David stated, and I oh so desperately wanted to slap the damn smirk off of his face. Is that the only thing he knew how to do?

"I refuse."

"That is not an option Ashton, answer now or I swear I will dismantle him right in front of you."

I looked around, looking for anything that could help me. But there was nothing. I wanted this to be a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I wish I could run away, but I couldn't even do that. This feeling of hopelessness. Why would my father program such an emotion into me. It seemed harsh, creating me to be a robot, hiding it from me, giving me all these terrible feelings. What's the point? If he wanted a son, couldn't he had adopted? And why did he leave me? Why did he leave me with such a crazy man and a horrible whore of a mother.

David snapped his fingers rudely, glaring at me with his arms crossed. He was very close to me now, I could smell his cheap cologne and I was not enjoying. It was making me want to choke, but would I even be choking? Do robots choke? Ugh this is too confusing, I feel as if my mind is going to melt.

"Answer the question Ashton. I am losing my patience more and more. Each time you daze off into that damn mind of yours, I swear another vein desires to pop inside of me."

"I don't want either of those David- I may be a robot but I am more than that in a way. Honestly I'm probably more human than you."

"5, 4, 3-."

"Fine! J-Just erase his memories. Even if he doesn't know me, I will know him. I will always remember what we had, and though it will torment me. I don't think I can handle knowing he doesn't exist anymore due to me. Him being a cyborg gave him a second chance, I won't ruin that for him."

Luke didn't respond to my words, his eyes were shut as David went behind him. I suppose he shut him off before he took the magnetic force off him. For he almost fell forward and David quickly had to grab him.

He dragged the cyborg to the wall, and leaned him against it before jogging to the basement door. Opening it and running down the creaky old wooden steps. He soon returned with a small cord that he plugged into the boy's neck. It reminded me of those wires that were attached to him whenever he slept. David turned Luke back on, it was clear by the fluttering of his eyes. Those damn eyes, they are so breathtaking- my chest feels so heavy thinking of how truly beautiful Luke is. I wanted to turn away, looking at him made my body hurt so much. The desire to wipe the tears running down my face were strong, for they stung so much. But David must have enjoyed them, for the smirk he had only minutes ago returned when he looked back at me, as he escorted the silent cyborg down the basement stairs.

゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚

This story is so cheesy in a way, and I think that's what makes me enjoy it. Thank you for reading it, for it soon to end. Please comment and vote, I hope everyone's holidays/breaks from the world were great. I was still assigned way too much homework but whatever. Love you all!
~Jess