where are you taking me ?

Rose POV
It's been over a week since I was thrown in this cell. The food I was given wasn't even edible. My wolf doesn't want to talk to me. She is growing weaker day by day. As for my mate he didn't come since he throw me in here. I smelled like shit. I was desperate to have a bath and go for a run.
Almost a week and a half later, I was staring at the dirty wall when the basement door opened.
The beta Ben came in dragging a dirty man behind him. He was almost 40 years old. Seeing his red eyes I immediately realized he was Rogue. He was fighting against him wanting to get out of his grasp but his efforts were useless.
A few minutes later he seemed to come down and stop his struggling. The Ben dude then threw him in the cell next to mine.
The Rogue smelled terrible I wanted to throw up. After closing his cell, Ben looked at me pitifully and left the basement.
I moved to the farthest corner in my cell, scared of the Rogue. I was told scary stories about them since I was young. Besides they were the ones who killed my mother, luna violet and many other pack members. They were the ones who caused all my sufferings, deprived me from my mother and later on my father. It's all because of them. I hated them but most of all I was terrified even at the mention of their name. Rogues were nightmare. Monsters who didn't have feelings. They killed others for pleasure. Not hesitating for a second.
It was time for dinner when one of the guards that's me my meal. I wasn't hungry at all but I was terribly thirsty. I stood and went closer to the cell door so I could take bottle of water from the guard.
I could feel eyes on my back. When I turned I saw the rogue looking at me with lustful eyes. I felt disgusting.
" hello beautiful girl. How about you keep me company in my misery. They are going to kill us anyway so what about having some fun before they do so."
I looked at him terrified. And then look to the guard as if asking him for help. He didn't do anything though. He handed me the bottle of water and left.
I tried ignoring the Rogue but it was futile. He kept looking at me. I felt like he's going to get through the bars separating us ants attack me.
He seem to get angrier every moment because I was ignoring his requests.
" hey girl I told you to come closer. I don't have enough patience. Get your ass over here so I can have some pleasure."
" are you crazy. I will never ever in my life let a dirty Rogue touch me." I answered disgusted.
However those words seemed to make him snap. He quickly stood up and treated for the bars separating mine and his cell. He was pulling at them with great force and actually managed bind them. Seeing that I wanted to disappear. He was clearly ready to kill me and I had no Escape. In the blink of the moment broke the bars and attacked me. When I came to realize the situation, he was straddling me to the ground. He was looking at my body weirdly. He got his face closer to the crook of my neck I was screaming and struggling but it seemed useless. Nobody came to my rescue. I could see my consciousness fading. And my body wouldn't even move.
I wished my consciousness would actually fade. I was shaking violently. The Rogue moved his face from my neck inched towards my lips. He was about to kiss me when suddenly his weight was removed off of me. And I heard loud growling. I barely managed to look up and saw alpha Noah holding his neck, looking at him furiously.
" she is mine. How dare you lay your fingers on what's mine asshole. I was going to let you live for a while before killing you but I changed my mind."
With that he snapped his neck. Then he looked at me. I thought I saw a hint of pain in his eyes but I guess that was only my imagination.
He walked towards me. Yanked me up. And started dragging me again. I think he has a thing for dragging people around.
" where are you taking me now?" was all I could manage to say through my shaky voice.
" to your new Cell mutt."was only thing I heard before losing consciousness.
..........
It's short I know sorry.
Hope you like it
If you do please vote and comment