⊛D꙰e꙰v꙰e꙰l꙰o꙰p꙰m꙰e꙰n꙰t꙰⊛

Art by: A HOOMAN (Idk who is the artist)

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

"Reason?" Aphmau asked as she closed her eyes.

"Because.... I want to feel like I am a part of this pack, I'm not just Alpha. I want to make peace with all the packs." Aaron said and Aphmau opened her eyes.

"So that's the reason why you came here?" Aphmau asked and he nodded.

"And this is not the important one." Aaron said and Aphmau sighed.

"Fine. Follow me." Aphmau said and they both walked out of the mansion.

"So The Phoenix Pack is a very cooperative pack. We all love each other around here and love celebrating festivals together. We also helpeach other out if one of us is in a problem." Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"I just remembered. Follow me." Aphmau said and took him to the fountain, where everyone was meeting her.

she walked in the middle of the circle that the people made and cleared her hroat.

"Guys I brought him here to give him a test."Aphmau said and turned to Aaron.

"Now's your time to make me like you." Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"Everyone. I am Aaron and I came from The Ultima Pack. I am not here to harm you all, I am not here to take all of your resourcess and belongings. I am here to make peace with all the packs and another reason is to protect you." Aaron said and Lucinda raised an eyebrow.

"From what?" She asked and Aaron turned to her.

"Micheal." Aaron said and Aphmau was pale.

"WHAT?!"no no no no no! This can't be happening, but my father took him out!" Aphmau paniked and Aaron turned to her.

"That's why I came here. My father sent me here to keep your father's pack safe. Do you even know who killed him?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"I'll tell you later." Aaron said and then turned to the people.

"You all don't have to worry. As long as we are together then we will defeat him." Aaron said and then took Aphmau's hand and walked towards the mansion.

When they reached, Aaron got in his room and sat down and Aphmau sat dwon next to him.

"It's Micheal. He wanted revenge." Aaron said and Aphmau was shocked.

"You can't be serious..." Aphmau muttered and Aaron nodded.

"Now... do you trust me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him and smiled.

"Yes."

Ciao Adios!