Cassie, tw.tm.td Part Four

Cassie, The Wife, The Mother, The Daughter

Part 4

"All bagged up and... crap" All the bottles had split the bag.

"Hey I am back" Ryan said through the open front door

"Do you want me to come back when you've tidied up" Ryan asking with a grin on his face

"First, Your taking this bag to the tip and Second your cleaning them up and third Lock up after you" I said like a statement that had been carved into wood or ice, ice isn't as everlasting.

"And How do I..."

"Like this..." I threw the keys at Ryan and shut the front door behind me but then had to go back in. I am not sure exactly what happen when I walked back into the log cabin but I ended up in Ryan's arms being snogged and... Ok I was snogging back

"Umm...errr...uhh" I said through Ryan's lips. Ryan Pulled back

"Huh?"

"I have to get back, but you know we really do need to talk!"

"Yes and..." Ryan said knowing I had something else to say.

"I'll sort out my end with Harry"

"Really. I was just after a kiss and a 'Can I have my bike'" That was Ryan's reason.

"Well, If I get my bike you get your kiss and Harry gets a divorce from me" I prodded Ryan in the chest

"Do you promise to be that good in bed for the rest of our love life?" I asked as I heard Harry's Car Pulling Up the mud track

"Yes and you might want to get out of my arms Cassie"

"Certainly." I kissed Ryan and I turned around and went outside I avoided Harry's kiss, I turned us round and stared at my... MY hunk, getting my bike out of the back of his truck.

"I was wondering if you fancied lunch at the Gala and seen as it is nearly lunch time" Harry said pulling away looking at his watch. The Gala was one of the most expensive and posh-est .

"Not like this and I don't really feel up to it either" I replied blunty.

"Oh, OK I'll see you back at home then, about..." Oh great now Harry wanted to do the couple-ly crap where you finish each other's sentences

"about, two-ish"

"Why, so late?" Harry said a little suspicious.

"I have to go see if..."

" I could stay in it for a few nights, I like sitting down by the river" Ryan butted in SAVIOUR or what

"Ryan it's a lake" Harry point out.

"Oh whatever, I'll see you at two. Can you pick Crystal up from Aunt Jackie's?" I asked, I was supposed to go my Aunts she doesn't like Harry.

"Bye" Harry said as I walked back toward the cabin to get my keys off Ryan and to get my bike and well to... avoid Harry. I just can't see what I saw back when I was 17.

"Bye, Keys Ryan" I am sorta not in any mood know well I am not till I look at Ryan.

'BEEP' Harry waved through his open window.

"Well, there's not a lot you're going to do between now and 2 is there?"Ryan asked.

"Nope, absolutely nothing and I don't think you do either"

"Yep, I do apparently I have a cabin to clean" I just laughed, Ryan has always made me laugh.

"Well I do have to see my Dad and I think I have some deciding to do"

"I'll be back here later, to lock up. Cya!"

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to wait for you"