"Maybe I should leave you and go down for shoot." I say.

"Go ahead, it'll ease you from dying by my hands." She chuckles resting her hand on my throat as it was to scare me.

"Oh I don't mind anything that's by your hands babe." I smirk brushing a strand of hair away from her beautiful face.

"Just go to shoot, I'll still be here at the end of the day." She says grabbing my shirt from my hands and pulling it over her small frame.

"But if I go, I'll be home late. I have rehearsals tonight so I won't really see you much tonight." I say.

"That's okay, at least you know you'll be coming home to me. Besides if not, maybe this should remind you of coming home to me." She seductively says in my ear before grazing her lips against my jawline, making my eyes widen. Grabbing her two arms, I hover above her pinning her arms above her head. Looking deep into her eyes, she gulps. Smirking, I press my lips against hers before pulling away.

"Let's not forget that I'm always in control baby." I say smirking, pressing my lips against her neck. Hearing a soft moan escaping her lips, I smile against her neck knowing she agrees with me. Releasing her arms, she entwines her fingers through my hair slightly tugging.

"As much as I want to continue, I must head off to shoot today." I smirk getting off of her and heading into the bathroom. Closing the door, I hear her sigh loudly as if she was frustrated from not being pleased. A second later, I hear something bang against the door.

"I hate you Dhawan." I laugh.

After freshening up, I wrap the towel around my waist and step out of the bathroom. Not seeing Shraddha in the bedroom, I wonder if she's in the living room.

"I ordered room service for you before you leave." She shouts as I wear the clothes she laid out on the bed for me.

"Thanks dork!" I smile wearing the shirt before rubbing the towel on my head. Pulling up my sweats, I throw my towel on the bed and exit the bedroom. Smelling a wonderful aroma of coffee, I make my way to the trolley that had the breakfast platter.

"I ordered you a omelette because I wasn't sure if you wanted a heavy breakfast. I also informed Ishita of your late arrival." She smiles bringing the rims of the cup to her lips.

"What can I do without you by my side?" I lean over to plant a kiss on her head before flopping down on the sofa with my breakfast plate in hand.

"Definitely nothing." She smiles.

"Well I agree with that." I say feeding her my toast.

"You're running late." She reminds me as we were caught up in our lovely morning.

"Shoot can wait, our romance can't." I nuzzle my nose in her neck as she laughs.

"Nope, you've stalled them long enough. Go and do the over acting job you do, while I go and explain my walk of shame at 10 in the morning to Alizeh." She pushes me off of her and helps me get up. I kiss her goodbye, and head off to shoot.

I think I could've kissed her all day, I could have swept back the loose strands of hair from her eyes and spent the morning just like that. Maybe it was because there was too much sadness in her heart but she kissed like she needed to be kissed, like she was aching all over. It's like I could look at her and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.

Shraddha's POV:
"May I ask where you are coming from young lady?" The minute I step in our small apartment, Alizeh questions me.

"I was out." I say avoiding possible questions.