"Rebecca?" Leo lightly shook her. Her eyes opened. In the dim light her skin changed shape and color. Green replaced her skin and her ears and tail shrunk away. Her shell grew. Rebecca slowly sat up rubbing her eyes.

 "Leo?" She yawned.

 "Um you were just..." He took a step back.

 "Just what?" Rebecca tilted her head.

  "A cat thing." She looked at him confused.

 "That was the worst explaining you could ever do." A voice sounded in the darkness. Leo and Rebecca looked around on complete alert. "Chill. It's not every day I visit my sis." Will. He sat at the window sill looking at both of them. Leo drew out a katana. "I doubt you'll do that." He grinned looking at the weapon.

  "Why wouldn't I?" Leo growled.

 "Because I know what's going on with my sister." Will said firmly. Leo glanced at Rebecca. She nodded her head. Leo lowered his sword but kept it at the ready in case of any attacks. "Looks like you mutated worse then me." Will gently walked over to her.

 "I don't see anything different with you." She snapped.

 "That's where your wrong." Slowly he formed into a small blob. Rollie.

 "You were the cat!" Rebecca gasped. Will formed back.

 "Well duh. After the Shredder saw me help you I was punished. Luckily I have the power to switch between human and cat. Unlike you." Will examined her skin. She glared at him.

 "Your the reason I'm like this." She snapped angrily.

 "Calm down I'm getting to that part of the story." Will looked over at Leo. "Make sure she doesn't kill me."

 "I can't make any promises." Leo replied.

 "Anyways." Will shook his head. "You touched me and the turtle freaks last. So you have the ability to switch between mutant turtle and flexible cat person." Rebecca looked at him in disbelief.

 "It's true." Leo finally said. "In your sleep you were human but with ears and a tail." She shook her head.

"That's not possible."

 "I don't care if you believe it or not. I just want you to know you can switch between the two."

 "How?" Rebecca needed answers.

 "Figure it out little sister. You have a noggin." Will stood. "Here's the last part I have to tell you." He took a deep breathe. "I hold a tracker. I have no choice but to obey Shredders orders. Foot ninjas are coming. I suggest you run little sis."

 "You..." Rebecca lunged at Will hoping to get him in a choke hold.

 "See ya, Rebecca." He gave a salute and formed into the cat making her miss him completely. He ran out the window leaving them shocked and filled with hatred.

 Leo grabbed Rebeccas hand. "We gotta get out of here." He pulled her fom her room. "Help me wake the others." They ran into rooms shaking and almost yelling to make them rise.

 "Everybody up!" Master Splinter had been awoken my Leo. The boys moved quickly grabbing their weapons and running to the hall way. Rebeca came back with her spear. "Leonardo has informed me that we have been discovered here. We must leave."

 "Where will we go Master Splinter?" Donnie asked worriedly. There was silence.

  "I do not know," Splinter admitted. "But my first priority is to keep all of you safe. At any cost I will protect you five."

 Suddenly the sound of a window breaking rang through the air. They looked to see a foot ninja crawling in. It immediately noticed them.

 "Go now!" Splinter held his staff tightly. Dozens were crawling in.

 "But Master Splinter." Rebecca wanted to help.

 "Now!" He ordered. Splinter looked and sounded stern but his eyes gave away his plan. He knew that he would not escape. Instead he was giving them a chance.

 "Come on." Raph grabbed her and they all ran down the stairs. Splinter faced the foot ninjas. Rebecca could hear him slamming the ninjas on the ground and throwing them back out the window.

 "We cant just leave him!" She shouted.

 "We have to." Leo said quickly.

Smoke tickled Rebeccas nose. She turned to see red flames eating at the wooden boards of the house. The ninjas had set the house of fire. Beams fell from the ceiling. The heat was unbearable and it grew hard to breathe. The turtles jumped over a flaming beam. Rebbeca looked at it.

 "Come on!" They shouted. Rebecca still wasn't use to her turtle body. The shell made it hard to jump and she didn't want to chance it.

 Raph was about to come over and help when they were attacked. Foot ninjas came up behind them. Mikey was pinned in the confusion. Leo and Raph were trying to get to Rebecca while Donnies staff caught on fire.

 Then the sound from Splinter broke through everything. She turned to see the Shredder holding Splinter up at the top of the stair case. They both looked like they had been beaten badly. Blood trickled down Splinters face.

 "Sensia!" Leo screamed as his swords were kicked out of his hands. Karai had surprised him and pinned him down.

 "Aaaaw that's a shame." Karai giggled and held Leos katana and pressed it against his face. "Now watch my father finish off your sensia."

 Donnie was trapped and defenseless with his staff burning and foot ninjas surrounding him. Mikey and Leo were pinned. Raph ran to Splinter. He was about to reach the stairs when he received a hard kick to the stomach sending him back. Will stood in front of him and ran after stunned Rapheal.

 Will jumped up and smacked his knee into the turtles jaw sending him down. Rebecca looked at her fallen family. She turned to the Shredder. Hate filled her eyes.

 "Oh so you really did turn into one of those freaks then." Shredder smirked looking Rebecca over.

 "Let him go!" She screamed.

 "I've come to finish what I've started. Don't worry I'll make sure to kill you last so you can watch your precious family die." The Shredder let out a deep evil laugh.

 ----------------------------------------

More to come soon...  Next Chapter might end the first book... But the love triangle will continue on in probably the second book.