Chapter 19

Rebecca took a deep breathe. Her mind seemed to be fighting with her heart. Will looked at her slightly impatient. She clenched her fists.

"But.. the turtles..." She thought. "But he's my brother..." Rebecca stopped. "I haven't seen him for fifteen years. I know nothing about him. He's just another stranger." She looked at him with a dark and bitter face.

"No," She said sternly.

"What did you say?" Will was in disbelief.

"I said no!" Rebecca snapped. "The turtles are my family now. Not you."

Will looked at her with a slightly hurt face. He withdrew his hand. He lowered his head so his face was covered in shadow.

"Shredder told me family and love are weakness," Something dropped from Will's face. A tear. "And he was right." He raised his face angrily. "When we meet again I will not hold back, my foolish little sister." He turned away. Rebecca stood watching him leave. As soon as he left Rebecca let out a breathe.

"Did I make the right choice?" She said to herself. Just then something creaked. Rebecca spun around to see Rapheal climbing onto the roof.

"Oh hey Red," Rebecca let out a breathe of relief.

"Whats got you so spooked?" Raph joked. He obviously had not seen or heard Will.

"By the way what are you doing out so late?" Rebecca gave a small smile.

"I was about to ask you the same question." Raph walked over to her and grinned.

"You caught me."

His emerald eyes seemed to shine in the darkness. He grabbed a strand of her hair and played around with it. Her heart raced as he came closer. But her mind was too filled on Will and problems.

"I'm not in the mood Raph," Rebecca pushed him away. Raph didn't take it to heart.

"Whats wrong?" He asked sweetly. Rebecca turned her head away. "Come on there must be something. What happened?" She shook her head.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." He came up behind her and grinned. "Don't make me beat it out of you," He joked.

"You couldn't if you tried," Rebecca smirked. They stared at each other silently.

After a moment Raph spoke. "Let me take you out."

"Excuse me?" Rebecca was slightly confused.

"Well I know this twenty four hour diner we could go to..." He smiled sheepishly.

"Is big bad Raph asking me out on a date?" Rebecca teased.

"Ya... I am," He blushed slightly. But again the problems of the world came back to her. It would be nice to forget about them for a little bit.

"Oh what the heck," Rebecca nodded her head. "Lets go."

She didn't care at this point. It's just a moment to have fun and that's just what she would do. Raph took her hand and they jumped off to a diner.

Again short Chapter... sorry I haven't updated lately I've been sick and then I had make up work for school... that and procrastination.