"Gyupyaaaaa"

Again,he screamed when Tsuna thrown him to Gokudera.

Gokudera catched him before smashed Lambo to a wall beside him.

Then,he completely ignored the cow who crying his head off and stared at Tsuna in awe.

Tsuna raised his eyebrow at the silver hair.

"Who are-"

Before he get to finished his sentence,the silver hair quickly went on his knees and bow before Tsuna.

Tsuna flinched a bit.The heck?!

"You must be Giotto's sama's little brother!I am Gokudera Hayato!The most loyal right-hand man you can ever find!You can trust me forever!I will do whatever you want me to do!So,please accept me as your right-hand man!"The boy half screamed at him.

Tsuna stared at Gokudera for like a minute.

With his phone in his hand,he brought the phone to his ears.Gokudera watched  Tsuna in curious.

"Hello....there a weirdo in my house right now...can you please-"

Gokudera facepalm.

"Wait!Don't call the police!I'm not a weirdo.I am your future right-hand man!"

Tsuna was about to continue his conversation with the police when the door to the living room slide opened.

Leyasu look at the two in question manner.

He look at Tsuna then to Gokudera who on his knee right now.

"What happen?"

Before any of them get to answer him,few mens came into the scene.

And Tsuna saw a group of doppelganger in his house.And the silver hair has same trait as the pink hair man.And same goes to the other.

Hmmmmmm....they have such a colorful hair.

"Haha,Hayato...you make a ruckus again"the tall boy with ridiculous smile said to Gokudera.

"Shut up,yakyuu baka!I am going to be right-hand man to CEDEF's future boss!"

Leyasu and G look at each other nervously.

Tsuna tilted his head and raised his eyebrow.

And before  Gokudera get to continue his fabulous speech about right-hand man thing,G grabbed the boy and put his hand to Gokudera's mouth.

"Hey,Hayato...why don't you help maman at the kitchen.Here"G said nervously.He gave a flowery smile at Tsuna and went to the kitchen with Gokudera.

At the kitchen

"Stupid brother.Giotto's brother doesn't know anything about mafia!"
G whisper at Gokudera.

Gokudera pout and rub his red ear. after G pulled his ear.

"How do I know"Gokudera said while put the plates on the table.

With Tsuna

"Who are they?"

"Oh,you have meet them before.They with me on my first day here.Remember?And they here with their brother."he said with spark in his eyes.

Tsuna look at the occupants behind his brother and saw some of them smiling at him,staring at him,glared at him....and the three fruits smirked at him...eerily.

"So,they're your friends..."

Giotto nodded at him happily

"Who's Giotto then?"Its not like he doesn't who Giotto.He knew everything afterall.

Giotto sweatdropped.

"Who tell you that?"

"Silver hair"Tsuna answer easily.

"Oh,Giotto is my....popular name....in Italy.You know...I'm a bit...popular there so I need a...nickname.Hehe"

Giotto said while looking at his friends for help.Unfortunately,no one tried to help him.So,he had to create the excuse by himself.

He smile at Tsuna with his big eyes.

"Okay then"Tsuna said.He tired.He doesn't have time for this.And he doesn't care.

He was about to went to his room before Giotto grabbed his hand.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to my friends"Leyasu asked hopefully.

Tsuna look at the other and smile.Then,he look at Leyasu and whisper at him with a sweet smile.

"It's not my problem...nor yours.Why should I introduce myself to them?"Tsuna smiled at Leyasu who gaping at him with his friends at the back watched him pitifully

Before he get to his room,a small hand grab him.

He widen his eyes.

Okay,here we go.New chapter,new Tsuna!Yeay#####

Hope u enjoy this story😁😁

Sorry for grammar or spelling error.If u have any idea for next chapter,please message me.I would like to hear it.Thanks.Love ya all😘😘