ErzaxMira

Erza

"Erza." I heard Mira say

I turned around to face her.

"Hm?" I said

She sat in the chair, "I want to do it." She said so suddenly, "Now."

There was silence, save for the sound of the rain pouring down and hitting the roof.

I widened my eyes, "Eh?"

We were in an abandoned cabin, to spend he night during a mission we decided to do together. It wasn't a hard mission but the way to the one who requested the job was a long one. It took at least a few days to get there.

Mira and I decided to take shelter in this old cabin from the sudden appearance of a rainstorm. Luckily, it was night and we needed to rest. Hopefully by morning the rain will settle down and we could be on our way.

After eating, there was an awkward silence that lasted for a few minutes until Mira suddenly told me this.

"You heard me." Mira said, "I want to have sex with you right this instance."

"Damn. Straight up, eh?" I thought to myself

But what is she doing?! Asking me this so suddenly.

"M-Mira. What are you saying?" I said closing my eyes and trying to sound calm, "Why are you asking me this?"

I looked at her, she crossed her arms and tilted her head, giving me a slight smile.

"Well, to be honest, I've been feeling quite horny lately and the only one that can satisfy me is you." She said, "And now that we're all alone here, in the middle of nowhere with all this rain, wouldn't you say that it's a perfect opportunity to have sex with me?"

I blinked, "Mira, you're always horny." I said, "Why don't you have Laxus pound your pussy till it bleeds?"

She sighed, "You idiot. Didn't you hear me? A cock won't satisfy me. Your tongue will." She said

I shook my head, "Oh Mira." I told her, "You know I can't just have sex with you."

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh?" She said, "That isn't what you said all those times we fucked behind everyone's back."

I blushed a little, "When did we-"

"Lisanna's birthday. We did it on her bed." She smirked, "Right before the Fantasia festival, in Master's office. Oh when else? Uhmm.....oh yea, 2 weeks ago, all over Lucy's apartment. She still doesn't know. Even though you and her do it from time to time."

I crossed my arms, "Well..." I said, "All those times, you forced me to!!"

She smiled, "Aw but now I'm giving you the choice~"

"You are not! You're trying to manipulate me into doing it!!" I exclaimed

She chuckled, "No I am not~"

"Yes you are!!" I said while blushing, "You're always like this, Mira!!"

She looks away, "Oh really~?"

I nodded, "Yes! You're always trying to make me fall to your tricks." I told her, "You really are a demon, tricking me into having sex with you. Shame on you!"

She looked at me, "Ouch." She said, "Well, I suppose you wouldn't want this?"

She slowly pulled her collar down to reveal her bra strap.

I blinked, "Huh?"

She smirked and also lifted up her skirt a bit to reveal her thigh.  She stroked her thigh all seductively and sexily.