YukinoxMinerva

(A/N: Go read my "Author's Note Here" book. The "Getting Creative" chpt. It's an important matter regarding the future of the Yuri Lemons)

Minerva

Its been a long day.

Rogue and I were back from a mission that Sting had sent us to. It was just an ordinary Dark Guild crushing. Wasn't that much of a big deal but they were too many to deal with.

After a tiring day, I had decided to go to my place and take a hot shower.

I entered through my door and smelled the aroma of food. I frowned and wondered if anyone had gotten in.

"Who could've-" I said before remembering

That's right, Yukino has a copy of my key. I let her stay at my place once In a while because she gets lonely in her place. She is probably cooking something up for herself.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen and saw Yukino at the stove, wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and not wearing pants but just her panties. They were pink by the way. She had an light blue apron above her clothes and she was wearing flip flops.

She was cooking some eggs and bacon on the stove.

Yukino then looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Minerva-sama!" She said cheerfully, "Welcome home!"

I smiled slightly, "Hey Yukino." I said, "How long have you been here?"

"Since midday." She said before frowning a little, "Is that a problem?"

I shook my head, "No, not at all." I said, "But I do have a question."

"Hm?" She said

"Why aren't you wearing pants?" I asked her

She stared at me as her face went red and looked down. She noticed that she had no pants on and blushed fiercely.

"Oh my!!" She said covering her face, "I'm so sorryyyy!! I never noticed! I'll go put some on right away."

I chuckled, "Kukuku, no it's not a big deal." I told her, "And what are you cooking?"

She looked at the pan as she turned off the stove.

"Uhm, some eggs with bacon. I figured you would be hungry so I made you some." She said embarrassed

"Aw, how sweet." I said smiling

"I shall serve it on your plate!" She said

A few minutes later, I sat in the table finishing up my food. Truth be told, I was quite hungry.

"It was delicious, Yukino." I said

Yukino beamed, "That's great!"

I looked at her. She wasn't wearing the apron anymore so I saw her whole body. She looked half naked to be honest.

Her spaghetti strap was so small it revealed her stomach and a lot of cleavage. Her huge breasts stood out a lot. Her panties weren't doing a good job of covering her lower part.

Just looking at her can be enough to make a guy turn hard as a diamond. I felt my body tingle a little.

I cleared my throat, "Yukino." I said, "You look so provocative."

As soon as she heard these words, she blushed.

"Oh, I'm sorry!!" She said, "I'll put on some pants!"

I then leaned in and grabbed her thigh. Man was it so soft and smooth.

"No." I said, "Stay like this. I want you like this."

"Eh?" She said blushing

I then started to rub her thigh and got closer to her crotch.

"Minerva-sama?" She said

I smiled and leaned in to her.

"You look so hot with your small shirt and tiny panties that you got me all wet already, Yukino." I told her with a seductive tone, "Why don't you take responsibility~? I want you so badly right now."

It's true. Just looking at her may turn a guy's cock hard. But man, does she have my pussy drenched. Yukino is so hot and adorable at the same time that it isn't fair. I want her badly.

"M-Minerva-sama, we can t-" she started before I leaned in and kissed her lips

She jumped a little as I kissed her. I tightened my grip on her thigh as it was right on her crotch. Yukino then started to kiss back as she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck. 

I patted her cheek with my free hand as we kissed, our tongues wrapping around each other. We made out for almost a minute before I pulled back, saliva dripping from our mouths. I saw as Yukino had a face full of bliss.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Minerva-sama...." She said

"You're mine." I said as I drive my fingers in he pussy through her panties

"Ahhh~" she moans as I finger her slowly, "Minerva-sama~"

She closed her eyes and blushed  fiercely.

"Dammit, Yukino." I said as I fingered her faster, "If you make such a cute face, it isn't fair!! You're making my pussy even more wet!!"

She looked at me with one eye wincing at the pleasure I was giving her.

"I can't help it!" She said, "Ah~! I'm gonna cum!!"

"Go ahead!" I said

"Cumming!!" She yelled as she came

I felt her pussy squirt out on my fingers. I pulled them out and licked her pussy juices off.

I then saw her breasts. So huge, so amazing. Her huge knockers always brought my attention.

I then started to grope her as she blushed fiercely.

"You got huge things, Yukino." I told her

"They're...ah~....a hindrance  to....me...ahh~" she moaned

I smirked and pulled her shirt up to reveal her bare breasts. They were so big and pale, they were absolutely beautiful. I started to play with them as Yukino moaned.

"They're not a hindrance." I said as I leaned in and started to suck on her nipple

"Ahhh~!!" She moaned

I sucked on her nipple as I played with her tits. It was absolutely amazing. I then stopped and pulled back to see the look on her face. It was full of bliss and love. She wanted it, she loved it.

I leaned in and kissed her as she kisses me back. We made out as I groped her. I then felt my pussy twitch. I couldn't exactly wait. I wanted her to pleasure me as well.

I pulled back And smiled

"My turn~" I said taking off my clothes and spreading my legs as I rubbed my drenched pussy

Yukino nodded,

"Mhm!"