Empat

The next day, Junhui woke up next to a sleeping figure in his bed, Junhui sat up and checked the digital clock on his bedstand. The bright red digits showed '13:17'

Last night, Junhui thought that Minghao only going to drop him off, they went home at 3:30AM after a few more drinks, chit-chats with Mingyu and friends, backstage visits, and even meeting more people from that same backstage visit. Minghao drove Junhui back to his apartment but then decided that he wanted to crash since he knew that his roommate, Hansol, would take his boyfriend to his place and do the nasty on the weekends. But really, Minghao definitely have some plans going on while he's staying at Junhui's. That night they actually went to sleep at the asscrack of dawn after tiring rounds.

Junhui patted Minghao's blanket cocoon, Minghao hogged the blankets last night and left Junhui freezing, "Minghao wake up" Minghao shifted a little before rolling over to hug the elder's torso. "No, sleep with me" Minghao huffed, Junhui chuckled "Already did that last night baby"

Minghao let out a soft giggle and threw the blanket off his body, Junhui realized that the younger was naked and quickly covered his eyes, last night Minghao refused to wear his boxers and went straight to sleep. "We fucked last night, hyung, no need to be embarrassed" Minghao giggled and climbed on top of Junhui, sitting himself on Junhui's lap while he wrapped his arms around Junhui's shoulder and let their forehead touch.

"Minghao?" Junhui placed his warm hands on Minghao's waist, "Minghao you're naked" Junhui can't help but felt his cheeks heat up the moment Minghao's tender flesh made contact with his.

Minghao smirked and forcibly pushed Junhui down on the bed, Junhui let out a little 'oomph' when his head hit the pillow under. Minghao, still seated on top of Junhui, let his hand trail on the sides of Junhui's torso making the elder giggle, "Baby, it tickles" Minghao smiled mischievously before he ducked down and kissed Junhui tenderly on the lips. Junhui let his hands explore Minghao's body, a squeeze on his ass made the younger squeak.

Junhui smirked before he used his leg to swing over and switched their position, a shocked Minghao is now pinned under Junhui's body, both of the younger's wrist is held by Junhui's strong grip. Junhui pecked the side of Minghao's lips before he traveled down to plant butterfly kisses around Minghao's puckered nipples. A string of little whimpers escaped the younger and a louder one followed when Junhui sucked on one of it.

Minghao opened his eyes, not remembering that he closed it in the first place, the younger loudly whined when the elder got off of his body and went to grab a towel. "Junnie hyung what are you doing?" Minghao whined, slowly getting up and covering himself with a blanket.

"I'm going to shower first, duh" Junhui said it like he wasn't just trying to devour Minghao a few seconds ago. Minghao stared at him like he was stupid, "You just made me half hard and pretend nothing happened?" Minghao huffed. Junhui chuckled, "You want to resolve that in the shower with me?" The elder gave a mischievous smirk. Minghao stuttered, "S-sure".

---

"What the fuck, hyung" Minghao angrily hissed, a large pout present on his face.

"What?" Junhui feigned innocence, trying not to giggle while digging in his drawer for clothes

"You just gave me a cold shower!" Minghao sat on the bed, "It's fucking freezing!" The younger wrapped himself in the thick blankets, still naked and wet.

"Minghao you're getting the bed all wet, and I never specified what we're going to do in the shower anyways" Junhui put on his boxers, then throwing a pair to Minghao.

Minghao frowned but can't help but giggle nonetheless, "I can't believe I met your silly ass" Minghao got off the bed and wore the boxers, pouting when it's too large in size. "Hyung is really big y'know"

"Deal with it" Jun tossed Minghao a long-sleeved shirt, "That's the tiniest shirt I can find, and for pants..." Junhui continued to rummage through his drawer before Minghao spoke, "I'm just gonna wear my pants from last night"

Jun hummed in acknowledgment and picked an outfit for himself.

"So what should we do now?" Minghao asked, he picked up his clothes which were scattered all over the place due to last night and threw it in Junhui's hamper. Junhui thought for a moment before chirping up, "Let's get 'breakfast', I know a nice place"

"Okay then"

---

"We're here" Junhui parked the car and shut down the engine.

"Woah this is a really nice place" Minghao stared at the cafe in awe, there are plenty of green plants decorating the cafe, golden accents here and there, but the thing that caught Minghao's attention the most is the glass wall that enables you to see inside the cafe without having to get through the doors.

Junhui smiled and opened the door for the younger, Minghao blushed before murmured a small "Thank you"

"Hi! Welcome to Caratland!" A male with a huge bright smile greeted them both, Minghao read his tag name, Jonghyun, the younger smiled and muttered a small 'Thank you'

"C'mon, let's sit down" Junhui pointed at a small table with two seats. Junhui is the first to sit down, later followed by the younger.

"Welcome to Caratland, may I help you-- Oh hey Junhui" A waiter with a deep voice handed Minghao and Junhui menus, the elder smiled, acknowledging the waiter's identity.

"Hey Wonwoo, how's it going?" Junhui warmly smiled, Minghao peeked at Wonwoo's expression and saw a soft genuine smile on his lips. "I've been fine" A short pause followed before Wonwoo spoke "I will leave the two of you to see around the menu, call me if you have decided what to order" Wonwoo bowed and left the table.

"He seems like a very nice guy" Minghao commented, his eyes peeking from behind the menu.

"He is" Junhui chuckled, "So have you decided what you wanna eat?" The elder closed the menu and set it aside on the edge of the table. Minghao scrunched his face, "No... too many options and I don't know these fancy things"

"Why don't you let me order for you? I know the specialties" Minghao nodded and Junhui raised his arm, calling for a waiter.

Minghao saw Wonwoo's sweet smile appear again as he listened to Junhui's orders, writing all of the orders down in his little notepad. Minghao couldn't help but notice how they both look so happy and comfortable around each other, he wonders if they have been friends for a long time. Or maybe Junhui visits frequently.

"Minghao?" Junhui's sweet voice snapped Minghao out of his thoughts. Minghao flinched before he made eye contact with Junhui.

"Are you spacing out? Didn't get enough sleep?" Junhui looks genuinely worried, he placed his soft warm hand atop of Minghao's. "N-no, just in a daze, sorry for worrying you" Minghao smiled assuredly.

Junhui retracted his hands from Minghao's and the younger almost made a whimpering noise from the loss of warmth.

"I should properly introduce myself to you" Junhui chuckled. "Hello, I'm Wen Junhui, I'm 25 years old, I work as a businessman at Exordium, I live in a small house, I own a cat named Hui, I'm single, and I'm gay"

Minghao giggled and rolled his eyes, "I'm Xu Minghao, 21 years old, I'm a stripper, I live in a crappy apartment with a shit roommate, and I didn't know you have a cat"

---------

Unbeta-ed

Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun, you will forever hold a special place in my heart, I've been stanning SHINee for 6 years and its sad to hear this news, I started crying silently in class when I heard it was confirmed, I'm still hoping that this is all a dream, that isn't true, but that wouldn't happen. An angel was sent back to the heavens today, my beautiful bling bling Jonghyun. SHINee is going to be 10 years old next year, but our dear Jonghyun left too soon. I hope he receives all of the love we sent from Earth <3

- 18 Dec 2017