Dua

"So here's my number" Minghao handed Junhui his phone back with a contact saved as 'Prince Hao'

"Prince Hao? Isn't that cute hmm.." Junhui smirked tucking his phone back into his pocket while Minghao blushes "Shut up "

"Aw look Hoonie, they're flirting!" Soonyoung giggled with Jihoon sitting on his lap while the elder plays with his hair.

"Look at yourself, being lovey dovey even though you just met like an hour ago" Minghao commented which made Soonyoung whine in protest. Junhui chuckled and whispered in Minghao's ear "Maybe we can be like that too" Which made Minghao blush and slap Junhui's arm playfully.

"At least we aren't whispering nasty things to eachother already" Jihoon stood up from Soonyoung's lap, "Anyways Myungho, what did you want before this all happened?" Jihoon checked the clock, he wanted to go home early today.

"Ah shit I forgot, Chan wanted me to ask you about that shirt you borrowed from him, uh.. that fluffy cream sweater, he said" Minghao suddenly remember to button up his shirt so his torso is at least covered with clothing. "Right," Jihoon said as he rummages through his bag to find said clothing item.

"Myungho hyuuuung!" Another unfamiliar voice rang and Junhui looked at the approaching boy who was properly dressed in jeans and a shirt, Minghao nudged Junhui and pointed at the boy "That's Chan, stage name is Dino and he's only 18, famous among-"

"Thanks so much for exposing me so soon" Chan cut him off. "You're welcome baby" Minghao giggled.

"CHANNIE" Soonyoung gasped and hugged the little boy. "Junnie look! this is the boy that suggested this club to us!" Soonyoung rubbed his cheek against Chan's and Junhui thought that's the purest thing he've seen all day.

"Here" Jihoon tossed the sweater to Chan. "Thanks hyung" Chan immediately wore the sweater and picked up his bag, he bid a goodbye before leaving the room.

"What time is it?" Minghao spoke up, digging his bag to find his phone.

"Ten hour ten minute" Soonyoung chirped in English, Minghao gave him a weird look and checked his phone, it was indeed 10:10.

"I'm going to get some drinks, hopefully, Mingyu will give me a freebie again" Minghao grabbed Junhui's arm and dragged him along, "You're coming too, handsome" Minghao chuckled as he heard Soonyoung in the distance yelling 'gross'

They both arrived and Minghao is the first one to plop himself on the cushy stools, "Gyu-ah!" Minghao called, Junhui can see Mingyu visibly lit up and hurried to him like an oversized puppy. "The usual please, and one for him too" Minghao pointed at Junhui "Of course, princess" Mingyu winked and Minghao sighed, "Stop calling me cute nicknames man" Minghao pouted, "Yeah no can do if you want free drinks babe" Mingyu served their drinks. "Thanks baby" Minghao sighed, giving up and Mingyu went a little too excited after being called 'baby' before his face suddenly drops, "I still got no chance and now I have a competition do I?" Mingyu frowned, "Mmhm" Minghao hummed as he sipped his drink.

"I still can't believe you dumped me, who is very much in love with you at that time, Seo Myungho, because of that silly reason" Mingyu leaned against the counter right in front of where Minghao was sitting and propped his head on his palm, "I'm upset Myungho-ah!" Mingyu whined and Minghao scoffs. 

"I know that I'm not in the right place to ask this but you guys used to date?" Junhui asked as he stared at the two, mainly Minghao. "No its alright, I broke up with him because he's way too touchy" Minghao took another sip of his drink while Mingyu chuckled a little, "That's not all, the main reason our little Myungho here broke up with me is actually really weirdly cute" Mingyu tried to touch Minghao but the latter abruptly slapped his hand away.

"Tell him a single word and I will fucking beat you up Kim Mingyu" Minghao glares. "That's not enough to convince me, Haohao, im stronger than you and if you really do try to beat me up, it will end up you being pinned down by me" Mingyu smirks. 

Minghao glared harder and groaned loudly, "Will a fucking private lap dance make you shut the fuck up?" Minghao bitterly spat. Mingyu grinned "Deal, later guys, Yugyeom is calling" The tall man pointed at another bartender who's calling for him from the other side, "Mingyu if you don't get your ass here and help me deal with these lovely customers  I will assign the nasty dishes to you for a whole week" Yugyeom shouted, Mingyu winked and mouthed something to Minghao before running off to help the other guy.

Minghao sighed loudly and Junhui giggled a little, "You didn't hear me promise anything right?" Minghao asked and Junhui shook his head no. 

"So how did you met Jihoon hyung?" Minghao asked with no interest, using his left hand to prop his head on the table and the other to swirl his drink around. "Soonyoung dragged me into the backstage-" Junhui tried to finish his sentence but abruptly cut off by a groan from Minghao. "This is boring, let's do something more exciting yeah?" Minghao had a slightly suggestive tone to his voice. Minghao took a big gulp, downing all of his remaining drink in one go before hopping off the stool and grabbed Junhui by the wrist. 

----------

Unbeta-ed