Enam

"Wear this hun" Seungkwan picked a black lacy thong with a small red ribbon on the back. "Now, do you prefer something leather or something silky? Eh why not both?" Seungkwan picked a pair of black tight leather pants, then he looked through the hangers to find something fairly light but revealing. "This one look good, yeah?" Seungkwan picked a low cut seethrough black flowy long sleeved shirt. The younger inspect the clothes before shooting up to Minghao. "Are you gonna fuck?"

Minghao was caught off guard and almost fell down while pulling up his pants. "Yeah?"

Seungkwan let out a high pitched squeal and took out a pair of black ripped jeans, "Never mind those pants, use these, better to feel up and it has cuts near the crotch area too" Seungkwan inspected the jeans and laughed, "Damn, Myungho, these are so small, did you just bought women's jeans?"

"No men jeans can tightly fit my legs" Minghao got off of his pants and folded them neatly, Seungkwan frowned, "You need to put on some weight babe"

Minghao took the jeans from Seungkwan and put them on, "I know, I know, I tried but my metabolism is crazy fast"

Seungkwan smiled and suddenly hugged Minghao, kissing him on the cheek and smushing their cheeks together "My little Myungho has grown up so fast and now is having some dick!" Minghao whines and Seungkwan honestly didn't want to let go. "I love you too and all but I'm shirtless and you're squeezing me too hard! Mind my nipples!"

Seungkwan grinned and went to Minghao's small vanity table, opening the small drawer that Minghao kept most of his accessories tangled up in. Seungkwan picked a long silver necklace and a matching drop earring. "I can only imagine these swinging to the rhythm you're being fucked to" That made Minghao cover his ears and yell like a five year-old.

Minghao sat down on the small stool that comes with his vanity table, Seungkwan giggled and went behind him, putting on the necklace for him. "My little Hao is like a princess" Minghao smiled and rolled his eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah, now leave me alone to do my makeup"

Seungkwan hummed and sat on Minghao's bed, laughing at his selection of bed sheet design, "Kermit themed bed sheets? Really?" Seungkwan fished out his phone from his pocket and took a picture of the said bedsheet.

"I was drunk once and thought it was a good idea to let Seokmin and Hansol suggest we go on a drunk online shopping spree"

---

Junhui skimmed through his wardrobe, picking out a few items he would like to wear tonight, Junhui checked the time once again, he had an hour and some minutes left before he have to be present at the club.

Junhui laid down the few clothing items he decided to wear on his bed and went back to the bathroom to dry his hair.

After he felt his hair was dry enough he picked up his phone, texting Soonyoung,

###

Me 07:47PM
Are you gonna pick me up?

Slanted Eyes is typing...

Slanted Eyes 07:50PM
No

Me 07:50PM
Why :((

Slanted Eyes 07:50PM
Jihoom

Slanted Eyes 07:51PM
*Jihoon

Me 07:51PM
I see... gl getting him to bed

Slanted Eyes 07:52PM
>:(