Neko At The Beach

Mulai dari awal

"Who's watching us?" I question

"The other girls" she says quietly as she sits back in her seat.

She then points at the rear view mirror where there was a unusual small device with a red blinking light on it "Camera there" she then points to two other places in the car with that had a small box." Camera there and Microphone there"

"Koneko open up the glove box and give me the roll of electrical tape" I say quietly.

She opened up the glove box and gave me the electrical tape. I then put a piece of electrical over the lense of the small cameras and microphones when we were at a stop light

"So can you tell me why the other girls would be watching us" I say.

"They wanted to see everything that happens on the date. They have been watching all the dates from this weekend" Koneko tells me "I wasn't very fond of the plan of watching all the dates and I told them that you would find out at some point whether it was me telling you or you finding out on your own"

"Why didn't you like the plan?" I asked Koneko.

She blushes slightly before responding "I didn't want to be spied on while we were on our date, my first date....." she replies then trials off.

"It will be fine Koneko, we will have our privacy" I asure her.

"Rias knows your plan on what your going to do, she has cameras and microphones placed everywere along the way" Koneko says.

"You girls really need to stop getting in my head" I say to my self.

"So how will you deal with the cameras and microphones?" She asks.

I think about it for a moment then got an idea. I then summon Mo'o in his carry mode on top of my shoulder.

"Mo'o deal with all of the Cameras and Microphones" I tell him "they look like these" I say and pointed at the cameras and microphones.

"Got it" he says then turns into a hawk and flies out the open drivers door window.

I then closed the window "problem solved" I say.

"I guess that's one way to do it" Koneko says.

Part 2.

After about 30 more minutes of driving me and Koneko arrived at the beach. It was now 4 o'clock, The parking lot of the beach was baron and there was a sign saying that the beach was closed. The beach was semi sucluded, it was by the Kuoh town but there was a bit of a distance before you could get to the beach. There was a small area of trees that you had to walk through before getting to the beach.

"Were here" I say.

"Why is there no one here?" Koneko asked me.

"I rented out the beach for us today" I say with a smile "I just wanted it to be me and you without any interuptions"

Koneko blushed slightly at my response. Koneko then began to fidget with her dress while looking down. She stops then looks at me with a smile.

"Let's go have some fun (Y/n), I'm ready for you to teach me how to swim more" She says with a small smile.

"Okay Koneko, I'm glad your excited-" I say.

"-even though it was kind of out of the blue from how you just were"

We get out of the car and I opened up the trunk so we could get our bags. We then started to walk hand in hand to the beach shore. When we got to the beach shore it was quiet and all you could hear was the crashing ocean waves and the very faint sound of the town. I then took off my shirt and my shoes and socks. Koneko took of her dress and looked at me with a shade of pink on her face. She was wearing a two pice light blue bikini.