Neko At The Beach

Börja om från början

"There you are, do you have what you need for our date?" I ask her.

She nods with the small blush still on her face. Her blush grew as I looked at her more, she started to tighten her grip on the strap of the duffle bag.

"I'm not sure why she's blushing so much. Is it because she's nervous? S it because she's embarrassed about what she's wearing? Or is it because of something else?" I ask my self inside my head.

"Koneko can you stay down here while I go get ready for our date?" I ask.

"O-okay" she says then goes over to the couch and sits down.

I get into the elevator and went up to my room to get ready.

Part 2.

I finished getting ready and I picked up my small duffle bag that had a set of clothes for the a suprise I have after the beach and had some other beach essentials. I was in a t-shirt and a pair of swim shorts. I walked to the elevator and went down stairs. When I got out of the elevator I saw the girls talking to Koneko. I walk up behind the couch and lean on it.

"So are you girls going to sit on the couch and watch TV as me and Koneko go in our date?" I asked curiously.

"Everytime I've gotten home from a date they were all sitting on the couch watching TV, I find it very strange"

All the girls look at me with some shock on their faces. Xenovia was the first one to say something after a small moment of silence.

"Yes, we'll it's not exactly a something on TV but-" Lily then cuts her off by putting her hand over Xenovia's mouth.

"What she means is that we have been watching a lot of anime from your anime bookmarked list" Lily says.

"Yes that is what we have been doing, you have some anime that have a lot of 'plot' in them and are very erotic" Akeno says as if she was talking about a specific anime.

"The most erotic anime I've ever watched was-- ohh he'll no, don't tell me they watched Testement to Sister New Devil!!!"

If you've watched Testement to Sister New Devil you all know what I'm talking about. It's more erotic then High School DxD, Well to me it is.

"I agree,I never knew you of all people would be into such things" Rias tells me.

"Why am I being bombarded like this when I asked a question" I freaked out.

"Were just messing with you (Y/n)" Rias tells me, she then looks at Koneko "It's time for your date with Koneko is it not?"

"Indeed it is" I say.

Koneko then gets up from where she's sitting with her duffle bag. She walks up toe with her duffle bag and holds my hand.

"Ready?" I ask her.

She only nods.

"We will see you girls later" I say as me and Koneko walked out into the garage

I went up to the mclaren p1 and opened up the trunk. I put my bag inside, Koneko handed me her bag and I put it in the trunk also. I closed the trunk and opened the passenger door for Koneko. She got in and I closed the door, I then got into the drivers seat and started the car. I then started to drive to the beach. As I drove Koneko was quite quiet, I then broke the Ice.

"Koneko is everything okay?your being really quiet" I say.

She leans up to my right ear and whispers "Their watching us"