Chapter Ninteen: The Sorrow

*Short Chapter*

Chris' P.O.V
         Rya walked in at the most perfect time. Maria was on me and things were getting steamy i had invited her over after the concert so i could "get to know her" I needed Rya to be hurt, i needed her to feel the way i feel. She hurt me but now im gonna hurt her and I know the exact way to do it. I flip me and Maria over so that im on top of her i taste her skin and feel her blood run into my mouth. She suddenly grows weak and i bite my own wrist, i put it over her mouth to drink.. now we wait..

Rya's P.O.V
      I push 6 and I hear the phone ring, tears are running down my cheeks when he picks up. "I need your help" I said to him, he said nothing on the other end...then a small voice said "why?". "I caught Chris in bed with Maria Brink." I said, "and you expect me to help you?" "Well I was hoping that you would, can you come over to my house?" I said pleadingly, "ill be over" he said and I heard the phone hang up.  I hear a small knock on my door "come in" i yell and in walks Michael. "Hey" he said with a worried tone "you still remember about your task, do you not?" "Yes, yes of course, Im working on it" i said in a hurry. This task is so hard.. a part of me doesn't want to kill Chris, I feel terrible about what he has done though, I know Michael loved his finance and everything that happened is a tragedy. And I love Michael very much and I hate to see him hurt, but I've never killed a vampire before I dont know how its done effectively..  I walk downstairs to grad a bag of blood that Michael stole from the hospital and poured the contents into a glass. I pit the cup to my lips and immediately felt refreshed when I heard  the doorbell ring, that was fast I thought to myself as I go to open the door. When the door opens I do not see Ricky but I see Chris and the blood red eyes of Maria.

Chris' P.O.V
       I lead Maria to the Front door of Rya's house, luckily shes the one who opens the door. Suddenly Maria pushes Rya and she goes flying hitting the wall. Maria is much stronger due to her recent change. Im just stand up against the wall with my arms crossed watching this all unravel. Then I see Rya punch Maria several times in the fave but Maria is unfazed Rya takes a step back and lunges herself onto Maria but Maria is stronger and pulls Rya to her knees and grabs her by the neck and is raising her body with only one hand. You can see the struggle in Ryas eyes and she tries to speak but she cant and now shes looking at me. She looking at me with those big brown eyes, you can see the plea, the sorrow, and pain. How could I do this? I thought, just because she didn't tell me that she was a vampire she should die? I lunged toward Maria and Rya and dug my nails into Marias neck and with all of my strength I rip her head from her body. Rya cowards in fear in the corner of the room and Ricky opens the door "I brought-" he looks down and worry spreads on his face. Whats going on what happened?? He looks to me then to the head on the floor then to Rya. Rya just gets up and goes to her room and doesn't say a word..