Chapter Five : A Very Interesting Day.

RYA'S P.O.V

Looking at myself in the mirror, My body is covered in a white and black dress. My shoes are black creepers and my long, brown hair is curled down my shoulders with a nice black hat. I slowly helped link a chain that connected to Kuza's sexy, spikey leather collar. After a moment of looking for nothing in particular, I walked back toward Kuza who wore ripped skinny jeans, no shirt with black converse. He had a piece of tape over his mouth with his hands cuffed behind him. Walking up slowly to him, I placed the "Hell Bound' sign over his head.. And then connected the chain to his collar. Oh my Satan did he look sexy. It was insanity.. I saw Michael, give the signal and started to walk Kuza.

The crowd roared as we came onstage. Kuza walked around the stage for a little, and now its was time for us to put on a little "show". Kuza slowly comes over to me and I push him down on his knees, forcefully. I don't really know why I am supposed to do this, but I ran my fingers through his hair and spit on his taped mouth. I heard some "Ew's" but most people whistled. I made my way off the stage with Kuza and ripped the tape off of his mouth, leaving him still cuffed. "Ya know, you're really hot like that" I said with a smirk and a wink as I walked away.

I was walking off the stage when I saw Chris. "That was some performance ya did there" He said with a smirk, and I returned the smirk as I continued walking to the bus since I didn't have to work. My throat started to hurt from the lack of food, so I hauled ass to the bus. Once I climbed in, I got changed very quickly. Kuza came onto the bus and I knew he was hungry too.. My eyes flashed a red blood color. Kuza noticed and he knew I have never hunted by myself yet, So he asked if I wanted him to come with me I replied with a small nod. We started walking off the bus together to our next meal.

It didn't take us long to get to the nearest town. When we got there, we immediately went into an alley knowing some delectable bystander would walk by. We quickly made our mouth watering hunt, and before we knew it, we were back walking to the bus. When we got to the bus, it was getting dark and suddenly Kuza turned me around. "Ya know, you're really sexy" He slowly spoke. I blushed crazily and smirked. He suddenly pushed me up against the bus and started to passionately kiss me. My eyes were wide I pushed him away. I couldn't do this to Chris.. Yeah, I didn't really like him and we were just friends and he is the man I am supposed to kill.. but it still felt wrong. Kuza didn't care. And.. he was just so damn good looking that I sadly gave in. He swung open the bus door and took me by the wrist, leading me to his bunk.  His breath was hot as he pressed his forehead to mine, tugging on the waistband of my pants. A small gasp escaped my lips as I shook slightly, nodding. I tipped my head back as his cold fingertips traveled down my stomach, my shirt being held up with his other hand down. He didn't .. Strip me like I thought he would. Damn Kuza and his teasing.. I felt him smirk as he dropped my shirt and pushed his hand behind my neck.. Before I could realize it, he collided his lips with mine again. I had slowly closed my eyes and began to accept his kiss as his hand ran through my hair, tangling slightly. The only sound around us was from our passionate kissing, and soon our panting when I eventually pulled away. Kuza furrowed his brows and pulled me up into his bunk, rather aggressively and anxiously.

I guess you know what happens after that. ;)