Part 3

The people at the remake center were ripping out the hair in my body while I was semi-nude. Male or Female, they would wax us. They wanted us tributes to look like them. And they left me in a room with a tanning machine which said would make my skin fairer instead of darker.

I took of the machine that is connected in me. When I realized no one was in the room, a man with dark skin and golden eyeliner with pierced earrings enter. Which is my designer.

"Hi, I'm Cinna! And i'll be your fashion designer!" He looked normal. Unlike the other Capitol people who looked very colorful. They make me dizzy.

"I'm Alec" I say. He was circling around me, checking for details.

"You look pale!" He announces. I look at my skin. Crap. Too much whitening tanning. He continues: "Which is good for the costume you'll wear for the tribute parade!".

"I'll really need to impress the people for sponsors!" I tell him. It's true. I really need them to survive. Even though I hate them.

I don't really know the reason why I hate them. Except for the fact that it's because the odds are always in their favor.

"Tonight is the night to make your first impression to the people..." He says. I should be successful in this for sponsors."...so you should be friendly to them."

The bad thing is that I need to go out into a crowd of colorful people. But I had to.

"Will me and my district partner wear similar costumes to look like a team?" I ask.

"No. That style is already rotted. This year, You'll look like the opposite of each other!" He answers "Let's get started!".

--------------------

I get out of the dressing room, Revealing my white sleeveless costume with matching blue accessories. I continue walking, spotting mentor Katniss in the process. I walk right to her.

"Did Cinna know you had to look like you're from District 12?" She states. I got confused. What was wrong with my outfit? "Cinna should know that District 12 is coal. Therefore, you should wear black!" She coninues.

"I can hear you!" Someone says softly. I turn my head to see Cinna with Kirsten. "Don't worry, Even though he's wearing white, he's still representing his districts!"

Beside me comes Kirsten, with a stunning black dress. She looked dark with a scarlet mascara on her face.

"You look stunning!" I tell her. It was her first time seeing ourselves in outfits like this. Well, it was a very long time ago since I

saw myself wear something from the Capitol.

"And you look..." I wait for her response. She was checking the details on my outfit "...dashing!"

You see, I was thrown in District 12 by my parents when I was 7 years old. You know the reason why. Because I needed to learn how to survive on my own.

We hop on the chariots when District 10's chariot moves to the crowd of people.

"And Alec!" I turn to Cinna who handed me a pellet shaped button."Press this when you're ready!" And our chariot went outside to the people.

They were all cheering at us. I hid the button inside my fist, waiting for the right moment.

I see no one was even paying attention to us. It was fine though, just waiting for the grand opening.

We were at the middle already, and I think it's time now. I press the button. My costume erupts in a cluster of white snow, spraying snowflakes around me. And the screaming erupts into chaos and the Capitol people was cheering on us.

I take a look at what happened to Kirsten's dress. She was the opposite of me. I was in ice while her dress bursts into flames, changing her dress from jet black to crimson red. I search my outfit for any improvements. My costume was being consumed by the snow, changing it from pure white to cyan.

And President Snow was watching there. He went smiling at me. Since I hate him, I shot him my death glare, stating: 'I would kill you' in my mind. And we exit from the parade.

"Good job you two!" Cinna says while I jump off the chariot. Beside him was Katniss and Effie.

"You look fabulous!" Effie squeals.

"And that's how you get sponsors!" Announces Katniss.

"Let's go to the room!" Effie says and we follow her to the elevator.