Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Nine.

Почніть із самого початку

Moments passed when I felt Levi lean closer to me and his breathing, "I didn't get to chance to tell you happy birthday.", he said. Luckily we were in the back and not really much people were paying attention to us.

I turned my head to face him and smiled, "Thanks,".

He gave me a small smile back and turned his head back to Luce. I frowned, but face back to Luce also.

I felt one of Levi's strong hand go my calf of my leg and rubbed slowly up and down. A balled formed in my throat and I stayed still. His hand was big and strong like always and I didn't mess the way his hand was sliding up my leg slowly to the side and button of my thigh.

I nervously licked my dry lips and tried to keep my attention clear on Luce but Levi was distracting me from feeling me up.

"Don't you think, Andria?", I heard Jesse and Levi's hand quickly disappeared, making me frown.

I snapped my head to her and gave her a confused look, "Huh?".

She raised an eyebrow, but had an amused look, "I said how about we set up some of the booth at this year festival next week since we can still sign up by Friday. People from different towns come and we certainly earn money from that.".

"Yeah, sounds like an awesome idea.", I said. "Set up one booth that mostly focus on the cause.".

"Good.", Luce said and they all began to talk about going to sign up for a both and join other free booths that still need to be filled.

A moment gone by and Levi placed his hand back on my thigh, but more far up. Not wanting to take chances of people seeing, I placed mine over his, "Stop.", I whispered, barely moving my lip.

I felt him lean in, "Come with me.".

I turned my head a little, my eyebrows coming together, "Where?".

"Just come on.", he said. "No one will notice we're gone for a while.".

Being the bad girl I am, it was easy to sneak away since we were right at the edge of the stage and Levi was practically tall enough to jump down and not make a slightest sound. I hung my legs over the edge and turned my head to see if anyone was watching.

Jesse rose an eyebrow at me with more of an amused look who was leaning on Kaden was wasn't watching. I mouthed "Cover for me' and she nodded, waving more to go. I turned my head back to Levi. I scooted my body and Levi held his arms out to catch me for when I slid off.

To my bad lucky, the stupid dress slid up past over my underwear and I whispered a curse, flatten it back down. Levi chuckled, taking my hand with him and we went throw the exits that was near that stage. He opened the door a little enough for me to slide threw and he was next. He closed the door without making a sound and we grabbed my hand.

"Where are exactly going?", I asked. "You don't know Hayden High that well.", I pointed out.

"Still a smart ass, I see.", he chuckled, leading us to the dimmed gym. "You do remember I have gone to everything that evolved you and school here, right?".

He opened the door and pushed me in, "Heey!", I hissed out.

He closed the door and locked it. He turned around and he surprised me by placing his hands on my cheeks and slammed his lips down on mine. I lost my balance and stumbled backwards until my back hit the wall.

He pulled back, "Jesse dressed you up, didn't she?", he asked.

Still shocked from the kiss, I woke up by shaking my head. "Huh?",

He chuckled, "Nothing.". He looked me in the eyes and brushed his right finger tips across my cheek, "I missed you,Andria.".

"You should have forgiven me then, idiot.", I pointed out.

He sighed heavily, "I was hurt, I didn't just want to make everything seem better when it wasn't.".

I placed my hands on his chest, "Well I guess you had the right. I am a total bitch, I just don't tend to realize."

"You're not a bitch.", he said. "Your just reeeaaally stubborn.".

"Well do you forgive me now?", I asked. "Don't see why you really would, I'm a horrible person. I guess not actually being around you and you being mad at me was like a smack in the face. I do like you Levi, a lot. Maybe even," I paused, feeling my cheeks blush up and he rose an eyebrow.

He has said those three words before, but I never had. "Maybe I even just love you. Now, lets not get all mushy because I said that. I know that I had bugged you through out the year, but it's not like we really could be anymore than friend since you are four years old than me. But now that I'm eighteen, Levi—Levi, stop looking at my chest!", I barked out and slapped the side of his head when I realized his eyes weren't on me but my chest. My chest was being held up by the strings that were tied around my neck, making them a little noticeable and bigger.

He shook his head, rubbing the side where I hit, "I'm sorry.", he said. He quickly grinned, his eyes glowing bright blue, "I forgive you, Andria." He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek. I smiled at him and I felt so weird letting him pushing him away but I control my arms. "How about I really show you how much you mean to me.", he said, lowering his head down to me and when I thought he was going to kiss me, he placed his lips down on my neck and kissed around my collar bones, making my legs turn to mush that I had to hold onto him.

I couldn't help but exhale his strong cologne and feel more turned on by it. I pressed myself closer to his warm body, wanting our bare skin to touch instead.

Knock, knock, knock.

There was a loud banging knocks on the doors and I pushed Levi away, afraid a teacher that stay late at night saw us.

Instead I saw massive grins from Jesse, Kaden, and Angelo. My cheeks probably look red as a fire truck right now.