Summaries of One-Shots

Começar do início

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: Romans meet Thalia

Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus

Summary: After Leo blew up parts of New Rome, action had to be taken. Octavian whipped the Romans into a frenzy, but before they could set off on their journey to Camp Half Blood, a certain ex-camper shows up with a group of man (and soon to be Roman) hating hunters. This is where The Romans meet Jason's older, greek sister, Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: Nico liked Mythomagic?!

Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus

Summary: The Romans who are addicted to mythomagic have a problem. No one seems to be able to find the rarest card, the card that could win them everything. The Hades card and figurine. No one has even seen it. But when they go around the camp, begging for help, no one seems to be really interested, that is, except for anyone who likes Mythomagic. Lucky for them though, the Stolls remember years ago, when a certain, happy-go-lucky 10 year old entered camp, a ten year old who was once addicted to Mythomagic, and when the Mythomagic addicts hear of his name, the most unlikely canadate, gods are they ever surprised. Because that Happy, as Mrs O'Leary with Hot Dogs, kid, was once the famous and cold, Nico di'Angleo.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: Shippings and Love

Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus and Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices

Summary:

Where The Seven and Calypso meet Malec, Clace and Sizzy. Adorable, Fluffy One-Shot filled with cuteness.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: Who are you?

Fandom: Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices

Summary:

Who is the guy that seems to know so much about the Herondale's, Lightwood's and Fairchild's? Why is Brother Zachariah suddenly hot? How does this Guy know Magnus? More importantly, how is this guy connected to Tessa Grey and Will Herondale?