Summaries of One-Shots

Summaries of Future/already created one-shots.

Okay, because I am most likely not going to update for awhile, I've decided that I'm going to give you guys summaries of one-shots that are either created and posted or one's that are going to be updated.

I will consistently be posting the Summaries on this chapter, so if you want, you can continue checking here for the newest summaries.

You guys can decide on which One-Shot you want to be posted, whichever sounds the most interesting! Dedications go to the people who first say they want a certain one-shot!

If you guys have any idea's, I'd love to take them on board!!

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: First Year of Fred and George

Fandom: Harry Potter

Summary:

Ever wondered what happened for Fred and George to get the Marauders Map? What happened in their first year, to start off their pranking reputation?

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: Draco receives a howler

Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus and Harry Potter

Summary:

Draco isn't the person everyone thought him to be. He's not the Pureblood, that everyone thought he was. He's not even from the Malfoy's! Draco's adopted. A son of a Half Blood wizard and Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy. And better yet, he has a Twin sister. Luna Lovegood. But will all their acting and pretense come to an end when their favourite half-sister, Annabeth Chase finds out and sends a Howler? And the whole school hears it, what happens? and what are all the reactions?

Where Draco, Luna and Neville are all Demigods and are revealed by Annabeth's temper.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Title: Romans Reactions

Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus

Summary:

A series of One-Shots based on the Romans Reactions to the Greeks. The Romans at different stages of the relationships with the Greeks, hatred, friendship, jealousy, awe, resentful, curious and maybe even love? The Romans will finally see, how hard life is for Greeks, not knowing if they'll even live till adulthood or if they'll survive the Mortal World.