Chapter 13: Kick-Ass, Mallo Cups, and, Oh Yeah...The British are Coming

Start from the beginning

"How you feeling kiddo?" he asked, leaning forward in his chair.

"I don't really know yet. But definitely better than earlier. Can-can I have some water please? My throats all scratchy."

Sam nodded. "Yeah of course." He got up, exiting the bedroom, and closing the door quietly behind him. Henley turned her head, hazel orbs locking onto green ones. Dean looked worse for wear, a forced smile stretched across his face. He squeezed Henley's hand tightly, as if she would disappear if he were to let go.

"You scared us there for a minute sweetheart. Didn't know if you were going to make it for a while," Dean proclaimed, exhaling a shaky breath. 

Henley smirked. "I'm a Winchester. We don't go down that easily. At least not without a fight." Dean shook his head, letting out a small chuckle, getting up from his chair and sitting on the side of Henley's bed.

"Listen, kid I'm so sorry about what I said before everything happened. I never wanted you to leave. I was just in shock and hurt, but that's no excuse. I'm the adult. . .I shouldn't of reacted the way I did. I should've heard you out, and talked it through with you. You almost died, and that's all on me. I never should've told you to 'get out', and I should've went after you the second you stepped foot out of the War room."

Henley put her other hand over Dean's squeezing gently. "I don't blame you, and you definitely shouldn't blame yourself, okay? I made the choice to go outside. I could've taken a weapon with me or of just gone to my room. So, really, it was my stupidity that got me abducted. But I don't really think either of us are to blame. I think those fucking British assholes are the real problem here."

Dean raised his eyebrows at her use of curse words, but let it slide nonetheless. "Well, I have to agree with you there. It's not your fault, and I don't ever want you to think that it is. Those British douche-bags will get what's coming to them. But as of right now, you need to rest. I don't want to see you out of this bed, unless it's to pee or take a shower. Got it?"

Henley rolled her eyes. "Yes dad." Dean smiled, leaning over brushing the hair back from her face, and planting a feather light kiss to her forehead.

"Do you need anything, sweetheart?" Dean asked as he sat back, his eyes searching her own for any sign of distress.

"Honestly, I could go for some sushi right about now."

Dean raised his eyebrows at this. "Sushi?"

"Yeah, I really love sushi. I'm all for anything Thai or Japanese. I even researched good Thai places near here. There's one just twenty minutes away from the bunker. And since I'm not allowed to move I would love it if someone would go out, get some and bring it back for me." Henley gave him the classic puppy dog eyes, jutting out her lower lip, hoping this made her seem helpless.

"God, you really are my kid. Except for the sushi thing. I don't know how you can eat that crap. It's disgusting. I'll get Sam right on it though." Dean smirked as Sam came back into the room, carrying a glass of water. He handed it to Henley, as she sat up, gratefully taking the glass, chugging the entire thing.

"Man, I was really dehydrated. Thanks." She handed the glass to Dean, who set it down on her nightstand. Henley quickly sank back down into her pillow, pulling her Tardis blanket up to her chin, making sure no cold air could get to her.

"So, Sam, Henley said that she's hungry and was wondering if you would be so kind as to go out and get her some sushi," Dean stated, flashing Sam his biggest shit eating grin. Sam's eyebrows rose, and he looked down at Henley.

"Really, you want sushi? Why not some soup? It's nice and hot. I'm sure it'll make you feel a lot better than sushi." Sam furrowed his brows, trying to understand her reasoning.