chapter 6

Beep beep beep

"Ugh" I groaned. It was time to go back to the school that ruined my life. This is just fantastic.

I got out of bed and I put on skinny jeans and a hoodie. I looked in the mirror.

"All I need to do is to put my hair up and I'll be ready to go." I say to myself.

" Ryley it's time for breakfast." I heard my mom shout from upstairs.

"Ugh." I groaned softly. "Coming!" I shouted.

I took one last look in the mirror and I grabbed my phone and I went downstairs.

"Hey Ry." My dad said when I sat down.

I nodded in response.

"Do you want eggs and toast or cereal?" My mom asked.

"Cereal. I can get it myself." I got up and made my cereal.

I sat back down and ate as fast as I could.

"Bye, I'm walking to driving to school." I said as I got my backpack on. I walked outside and I took a deep breath.

" You got this Ryley. It's going to be ok." I started my trip to school.

I got to school about ten minutes after I left my house and I was frozen. I couldn't move. I probably looked very weird just standing outside but I didn't care at that current moment.

I finally had the courage to walk inside. Everyone was staring at me. I quickly walked towards the office so I could get my schedule.

" Hi, how can I help you?" Said the secretary.

" Hi I'm Ryley Miles and I need my schedule." I said while I was playing with my fingers.

" Ah here you are. Here's your schedule. Have a fantastic day!" She said smiling.

I forced a smile, " You too!"

I walked out and looked at my schedule.
1. Math
2. English
3. History
4. Physics
5. Art
6. Study hall

I smiled as I looked at my schedule. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

Suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Woah I'm sorry." The voice apologized. I turned and I couldn't believe who I was looking at.

Brandon Mitchell.

Ok maybe I spoke to soon.

A/N

Omg I have not uploaded a chapter in forever! I'm sorry!