chapter 4

"Ryley! Your mother is on the phone." My grandma call to me from the kitchen.

It's been about 1 year and a half since the last time I seen my mom. I haven't talk to her much either. Honestly I think she probably forgot my name.

When I get to the kitchen and take the phone from my grandma.

"Yeah." I say

" hey honey!" She says in a high pitch voice it makes my blood boil.

" my name is Ryley, you might have forget but it for damn sure isn't 'honey'" I span.

"Excuse me?!" She sounds shocked.

"You're excuse"

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm your mother."

" haha yeah, you are a really good one at that." I say rolling my eye.

"Are you ready to come home?!" She ask ignored what I said.

"Yeah I'm so Excited!!" I mock how excited she was.

" okay, then I will see you tomorrow then."

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'

"Okay love you and drive save."

"Yep, bye" I hang up the phone and go back to my room.

Getting to my room I grab my phone and headbuds and put fall out boy on. I don't know how long i stay like that but without me noticing it was dark.

"Great." I say unplugging my headbuds form my phone, and go to my bathroom and take took a shower.

Hot shower is what i need right now. But I guess a cold one will have to do. I don't have the luxury of hot shower, if I want my hair to stayed red. Not long after i moved here i died my hair a dark red. I don't know. I wanted a new me I guess.

After take the nice cold shower (note my sarcasm) I got my guy hoodie that I bought. Come you can't say that you have never wanted a boyfriend just to steal this sweatshirt. So I thought I would just buy it myself who need boys anyway. I grabbed Some on my black sweatpants and laid in bed trying to convince myself that going back to Fred (aka Frederickburg). I have change and I don't think my parents are going to like it. They don't get it, the old me is gone, she's gone. She is naive, unreality, she top quite and too god damn sweet.

This is me now, the girl that has a social life, a girl that doesn't over think thing, a girl that isn't scared to stand up for herself, I don't think about what other people think aboyt me, this is me and they are going to have to get use to it.