chapter 2

Finally I got home, I'm in the safety of my bedroom. So I thought. All I wanted to do was roll up into a ball and cover myself a blanket and hid. Hid from the world. Hid from Brandon. Hid from my parents. What are they going to think. They're going to be so disappointed in me, they're going to hate me. All these thought were going throw my head and I could hold the tear back anymore.

After what felt like a life time I hear a knock on at the front door. I just up wipe my tear and check the time. It only 2. My parents aren't home. Which means I have to go downstairs and face the world.

It took me 15 mins to just convince myself to get out of bed. But the person at the door still won't give up. And knocks now and again to remind me that they are still here. I manage to drag my numb body down the stairs. I look though the eye hole and see a person that I didn't expect at all... Lucas.

I panic and look at myself In the mirror that is hanging on the wall. I run my finger under my eyes to take some of my smeared make up and tear out. And run my fingers through my hair to try and tame it which didn't do crap. Great.

After like 20 mins... I open the door.

"Umm... hey" he says starting the conversation.

"...hi" my voice cracks showing that I was crying. Which he probably can already let by the way I look right now.

" are you okay?" He ask which makes my blood boil.

"Yep I'm fine, just this guy I don't know if you him Brandon got me drunk, took advantage of me. And if that not bad enough guess what he did." I stop looking at him with a broken smile "do you have any guesses?" I ask

"Come On ryl-" he starts

"Nope wrong answer. He took picture. Yep and guesses what he did with them" I say cutting him out. He looks at me with pitty in his eyes.

"Guess!" I yell and start to tear up. " he posted them online. Ha ." I laugh.

"I guess I'm just stupid who would like me let alone the quarterback... just look at me." I say about to close the door he put his hand on the door to stop it form closing.

He looks me straight in the eye and say "I'm sorry."

" that sucks that 'I'm sorry' doesn't do shit." I say and slam the door.

After that I hid again for what feels like days...

-*-*-*
3 Days later

"Sweetheart you need to get up. You haven't eaten anything for days." My mom says walk in to my room and sat on the counter of my bed and starts to rub my back.

"I eat yesterday."I say not looking at her.

"Chips and ice cream don't count."

"They count in my book" I pull the blanket over my head.

"Honey you can't keep living like this"

"I'm fine"

"You are definitely not fine."

Silence took over.

" So your father and I were talking. And we decided that the best was to deal with this is for you to move in with Grandma Sandie."