Chapter 25) Im hungry

"Oh my fucking god! Would you two please stay on one station!" Dillion yelled at alex and I.

"I want to listen to country." Alex whined as he turned the station back to 99.5 glaring at me.

"I want to listen to my music." I whined giving Dillion the puppy eyes.

"Alex." Dillion paused. "Please." He looked at Alex with the most sincere look. Alex then sighed and changed the station back to my music.

"I'm hungry." I complained. 

"We're not stoping." Alex said.

"I'm hungry." I said even louder.

"Oh my god you ate before we left, we haven't even been on the road for an hour." He said shifting.

"Let's stop." Dillion said as he looked at me.

"Okay." Alex said as he pulled off the nearest exit. Are you kidding me? He won't stop when I ask but he stops for Dillion.

"Where do you wanna go." Alex said looking out the window.

"Mc Donald's."  Dillion and I said in sync.

"Jinks!" I yelled.

"My girlfriend is such a child." Dillion teased as he kissed my forehead.

"My girlfriend is such a child." I mocked him. I could have sworn I heard Alex chuckle. But when I looked at him he had a blank expression.

"Hi welcome to Mc Donald's what can I get for you guys today?" A tall redhead asked us eyeballing alex.

"Um yeah I'll have a number one." Alex said looking around.

"I'll have a 20 piece chicken nugget." I said with a smile.

"And for you sir." She said looking at Dillion.

"Oh um I'll have a number four." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"How much longer till we get there?" I asked stuffing my mouth with fries.

"Can't you chew your food before talking." Alex said looking at me with disgust.

"That seems like something a girl would do." Dillion said laughing.

"Well that's mean." I said getting up and sitting at a different table with my chicken nuggets. 

"Come on, I was kidding." Dillion said as he continued laughing.

"Whatever." I muttered and continued to eat my chicken nuggets.

"Come back." Dillion said as he gave me puppy eyes.

"No." I said glaring at him. Truth be told I was kinda hurt by his comment.

"We should be there in about three hours." Alex said with a smile on his face looking at me.

"I'm not sitting next to him." I said pointing a chicken nugget at Dillion.

"Then you drive and I'll sit in the middle." Alex said laughing.

"I said I was kidding." Dillion said looking at me. "I'm sorry." He added.

"Where are the keys." I say not looking at Dillion.

Alex threw me the keys and I walked out to the truck. Getting in I shit the door and started the engine. 

"Let's get out of here." Alex said from beside me.

"Can I sit in the middle." Dillion said looking at me.

"No." I said looking out the window as I backed out of the parking lot.

"This is going to be fun." Alex said like a goofy kid and started jumping up and down in his seat.

"I'm not sitting next to him for three hours." Dillion said.

"Then get in the back." I said and gave him a tight smile.

"Whatever." He muttered looking back out the window.

"Tried to keep you close to me but life got in between, tried to square not being there the thing I should have been. Hold back the river let me look in your eyes hold back the river so iiiiiiiiiii can stop for a minute and see where you hide, hold back the river hold back."  I sang at the top of my lungs while the boys continued to groan.

"Oh my gosh could you get any worse." Alex said as he pretended to plug his ears.

"I like it." Dillion said smiling at me.

"Suck up." Alex muttered.

"Guys I don't want to drive anymore I'm getting tired." I sad yawning.

"Pull off and I'll drive." Alex said and I did.

"So does this mean your not mad at me anymore." Dillion was as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"No, this means I'm going to take a nap on you." I said and I could hear Alex chuckle.

"Okay." Dillion said as he rested his head on mine and I slowly drifted off to sleep.