You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 25 (Happy ever after)

• Dedicated to My amazing second family, my stunners.

Omg guys, last chapter. Thank you so much for everything, it means so much to me,

I hope that you all enjoy this last chapter. I wanted it to be short, I didn't want anything elaborate, I just wanted a short and sweet ending to a story that I'm insanely proud of. 

Thank you all so much. 

You deserve this dedication...each and every single one of you.

---

˖Savannah˖

//July 31, 2012//

Justin drove me and the newborn twins back to our beautiful home, where Khloe and Pattie were waiting for us. I noticed Justin glancing back every now and then, just checking up on Bella and Noah.

“Justin, they’re fine, we’re just reaching our driveway now,” I smiled and took his hand in mine, squeezing it reassuringly. He laughed and squeezed my hand back.

“I know, it’s just, I don’t want to drive back to that hospital again,” Justin laughed and so did, tapping my fingers on the arm rest as he parked in the driveway really, really slowly. Once he was done parking, I gave him a look and Justin blushed. “Shut up. I’m just being careful here,” He smiled and opened one passenger door, while I opened the other.

“Aww baby, I know. I know you’re being careful. You’re a great father, nothing will happen,” I smiled and took Noah out of his car seat and Justin took Bella out of her car seat.

“And you’re a great mother, Sav,” I laughed and closed the door, double checking that Justin had closed the other door. “Savannahhhhh, you have the key!” Justin called and paced back and forth, rocking Bella in his arms. I smiled and walked up the porch steps, taking the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, laughing as Justin rushed inside.

“Savannah! Justin!” Pattie smiled and gave us side-hugs, and smiled like crazy when we handed her Bella and Noah. She had tears of joy in her eyes, that were just on the verge of pouring down her cheeks. “They’re so sweet, beautiful and just sheer perfection. I never thought that I’d have three grandchildren before I was fifty years old.”

Justin laughed and hugged his mom. “Well, never say never,” He said and we laughed.

“Where’s Khloe?” I asked as Justin took Noah and Bella upstairs to their shared nursery. Pattie gave me a hug and then smiled.

“Don’t worry, she’s having a nap. I just put her to sleep an hour ago, so she should be up soon, Savannah,” I smiled and felt relief wash over me. “So are you hungry? I was just about to make some pizza…”

“Did I hear pizza?” Justin asked, just as he jumped off the last step of the stairs. “What kind?” He asked and we started walking to the kitchen.

***

“Okay! Okay! I wanna see the twins!” Selena smiled and clapped her hands, much like Khloe does when she really wants something. I laughed and got up off the chair, heading upstairs to get the two.

“Oh Justin, could you get Khloe up? Her nap should be over by now,” I smiled and went into Noah and Bella’s room, picking up my second and third angels. They are adorable.

I walked back downstairs and handed the twins to Selena, who was just so happy. “You’re Bella’s god-mother, Sel,” I smiled and Selena looked up at me, happiness on her face.

“Are you serious?” She asked and I nodded my head. “Oh my gosh, Sav! That’s amazing. Thank you,” Sel smiled and I laughed.

“It’s no problem,” I said and then Justin came downstairs with Khloe in his arms.

“Mommy! Mommy!” She smiled and Justin handed me to her, while I laughed.

“Hey Khlo, did you miss me?” I asked, fixing the headband in her head. She nodded her head and then rubbed her eyes, looking at her baby brother and sister that were still in Selena’s arms. “Hey Justin, can you put Khloe next to Selena on the couch. Then, I got out my iPhone and started recording Khlo as Selena introduced her to her brother and sister.

“Hey Khlo, this is your brother Noah,” Selena smiled and Khloe looked at her brother, probably wondering why he was here, “And this is your sister, Bella,” Sel smiled again…and then Khloe smiled too. She gave both Bella and Noah a kiss on the cheek.

Khloe giggled and then laughed. “I love you!” She said to her baby brother and baby sister, and I couldn’t help but smile. We’re gonna be alright.

“We’re gonna make it, Savannah. Don’t you worry,” Justin whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “I love you, baby.”