You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 19 (Savannah)

*September 20 2011*

˖Savannah˖

“Justin. I want this crib for Khlo!” I said, as we looked through the different catalogues we had scattered across the living room.

“No, Sav, that one’s no good. I like the safari,” He said and pointed to which one he was talking about. I roll my eyes and turn the page back to the one that I wanted.

“NO!” I said loudly, and Justin rolled his eyes.

“Whoa, look who’s pregnant again,” He said. I got up off of the couch and stormed out of the room.

“I had no idea you were such a douche.” I yelled at him and ran up to our room, slamming and locking the door behind me. We’re in the middle of a whole bunch of adult responsibilities here. Finding a new house, paying bills and taxes, taking care of our daughter, working, finding new furniture…its crazy. Anyway, I grabbed a duffel bag from the closet and tossed a pair of white short-shorts, a black tank-top and some other things inside, as well as a couple outfits for Khlo. I grabbed my iPhone and sent off a quick message to Taylor.

SavvieOlsen – Hey Sek. Justin and I got into a little fight and I’m coming to stay at your place. Is that okay?

SellieG– Hey Sav. Yeah, you can stay at my place. You bringing Khlo?

SavvieOlsen – Yes I’m bringing Khlo. See you in ten.

I sighed and grabbed the duffel bag, placing my phone in one of the pockets. Then, I went to Khloe’s room and picked her up, looking at her sweet and completely innocent face. I gave her a little kiss on the forehead and whispered, “I love you, my little miracle,” and headed downstairs, slipping on my black Vans. I sighed and opened the door, slamming it behind me as I left. I ran to my car, a black Range Rover, almost like Justin’s, and quickly unlocked it, buckling Khloe into her car seat and placing the duffel bag beside her. I had just closed the side door when I heard Justin yell at me and our front door slam. Then, I noticed the paparazzi flashes going off in every direction. Here’s their front page gossip…

“SAVANNAH. What the hell? You can’t just walk out and take OUR daughter with you!” Justin yelled and I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

“Well I’m gonna walk. I’m gonna leave. I know how you thought we could make it, being teen parents and all, but it’s affecting us. It’s affecting how we treat each other. All these new responsibilities and trying to figure out what’s going on…I just can’t do it. And if you add your insane schedule to this mess and we’re insane. I just can’t take it. When you say everything’s gonna be okay, I know I should believe you, but there’s a little part of me that says no, it’s not gonna work you foolish girl, get a grip. And it’s sad but I need a break Justin. I just need this,” I said, tears streaming down my face and down Justin’s face.

“Savannah, you know that I love you. You know that I do. And if it weren’t for me, you would’ve gotten to be normal. You would’ve gotten to have the life that you wanted. So I understand that you want to walk away, but I need you. I need you now,” Justin said and I shook my head no.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered and hopped into the driver’s side, “I’m sorry.” I started driving away and saw Justin run back into our house, tears streaming down his face and there were tears streaming down my cheeks, making it hard to see. So after a little bit of driving and Khloe has fallen asleep, I pulled over to the side of the road and just sat there in the driver’s seat and cried.

Never in my life have I felt so terrible.