You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 6 (Justin)

This chapter fast fowards to 10 months later (:

Yayayayay!

---

*10 months later*

˖Justin˖

It’s only been a month since the baby was born…and already I’ve learned a lot. Savannah and I are extremely tired, but Mom’s been helping us with the baby, so it takes away some of the stress. Oh right, the baby’s name. Well, the baby’s a girl. Let’s just start off with that. Her name’s Khloe Isabella Bieber. Savannah and Mom came up with it, I had no say in the name.

“Justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!” I heard Savannah sing, as she walked into the living room, interrupting me while I played Black Ops. I paused the game and turned around, to see my girl in a tank top and short shorts, with her hair tied back into a messy ponytail. She’s insanely tired.  I got up and hugged her.

“Savannahhhhhhhhhhh! What do you need me to do?” I asked, giving her a kiss on the cheek as she blushed.

She laughed and ran her fingers through my hair. “I need you to get Khloe to sleep. I can’t get her to be quiet.”

“Alright, I’ll try,” I laughed and winked at her, making my way to our room, where Khloe’s crib is. I closed the door and walked over to the crib, picking up the tiny little baby. She looked up at me, with her adorable blue eyes and I smiled. I sighed and thought of singing to her…maybe that would work. “It’s a big, big world. It’s easy to get lost in it. You’ve always been my girl, and I’m not ready to call it quits. We can make the sun shine in the moon light, we can make the grey clouds turn to blue skies. I know it’s hard, baby believe me. That we can go nowhere but up, from here, my dear. Baby we can go nowhere but up, tell me what we got to fear. We’ll take it to the sky, past the moon to the galaxy, as long as you are with me baby. Honestly, with the strength of our love, we can go nowhere but up…”

I walked back into the living room about half an hour later, to see that Savannah was watching something else.

“How’d it go?” She asked and I smiled, kissing her quickly.

“Perfect. Khloe’s asleep and should be asleep for a few hours. Want me to call my mom to come over so that we can go hang out at the boardwalk? They just opened up McDonalds…” I smiled and reached over to grab the phone, but then Sav stopped me.

“Already called her. She said she’d be here in five minutes, and that was five minutes ago…” Savannah started to say, and then the doorbell rang. “That’ll be her now.” I laughed and so did Savannah, who got up to answer the door. I got up as well, hugging my mom as she walked in the room.

“Thanks mom,” I whispered to her and she smiled, giving me a small hug.

“It’s no problem, Justin. You need some time to yourselves,” I smiled, and headed over to the door, where Savannah was.

“We’ll be back in two hours, Pattie. If anything’s wrong, just call us and we’ll be back!” Savannah smiled and said to my mom, as we left to the car. “Are you as hungry as I am?” Sav asked me and I laughed.

“Ever since I said McDonalds.”