You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 9 (Savannah)

*June 25, 2011*

˖Savannah˖

I finished putting away Khloe’s toys and started to then clean up the rest of the living room. I’ve got two and a half hours before Justin gets here, and I can’t be any more excited than I am now. I haven’t seen him in months, and I’m probably gonna die the moment I get to hug him again. He’s got a concert here in L.A soon, and album to start getting ready for. This is so great. How about we talk about Khloe. Well, she’s quite the mischief maker. I remember calling up Pattie and she laughed when I told her about Khloe. Apparently, Justin was the same way when he was younger. Justin will probably surprised by how much she’s grown and he’ll just be so happy to be back. In the middle of my thoughts, the phone rang. I went over and picked up, wondering who was calling us this late.

“Hey Savannah, its Carin.” The voice on the other end of the line introduces them self and I laughed.

“Hey Carin. What’s up?” I asked and Carin started talking. Once she starts, it’s kind of hard to get her to stop. What did she tell me? Well, basically, Carin just said that they’ll be back an hour earlier than scheduled and that Justin was dying to see us. And that we should be getting to the airport. We laughed and talked for a few minutes, but then I had to get ready, so we said good bye and I went to Khloe’s “room”.

“Come on, Khlo. We’re gonna go see daddy.” I smiled, trying to wake her up. Well, I knew she was awake when she wrapped one of her small fingers around my index finger, opening her eyes slowly. “Are you happy? Are you excited? Daddy’s gonna be home today.” I laughed as a small smile appeared on my little girl’s face. I picked her up and placed her on my hip, walking over to the closet where we had some baby clothes.

***

Selena dropped me off at the airport, holding onto Khloe as I fixed and checked my outfit. I was wearing a thin and black long sleeve shoulder shirt, with a hot pink tank-top on underneath, paired with a pair of white skinny jeans with a black rose design on the back pocket and I was wearing black high heels.

“Sav. Sav!” Selena yelled at me and I turned my head.

“Yes?”

“Stop checking your outfit, you look fine. Now go! Justin’s plane lands soon!” She laughed and so did I, quickly tying my hair back into a ponytail and tightening it, then taking Khloe from Selena and exiting the car.

Barely even five minutes later, a plane lands near to where we were. Sel and I jump off of our spots on the car’s hood and hop down, just as they started getting off the private jet…Justin first.

“Savannah!” He calls out and I laughed giving him a big hug. “Khloe! How’s daddy’s little girl? You’ve grown up so much!”