Morning Surprise

Clara's Pov:

ringringringringring.

i opened my eye and covered my ear with my hand, the loud blaring music of an alarm ringing from another room.

i groaned and held a pillow to my face in a failed attempt at getting the sound to fade away.

"WHO'S DAMN ALARM IS THAT?" i heard lex scream from her room. i huffed and stood up, angrily stomping to my door and pulling it open to find leena, kayla, and lex standing in front of their doors.

"is that yours?" leena asked kayla. she playfully glared at leena. "do you think i'd be standing here like an idiot at 8 in the morning if it was?" she responded, slightly grumpy from being woken up.

"wait, it's tanya's..." i said, holding up my hand and pointing to the sound coming from her room. lex quickly marched over and swung the door open to reveal a peacefully asleep tanya.

lex looked back with a face we all knew. "on three." she whispered. "one, two...."

"TANYA!" we all screamed in sync. she jumped from her bed, looking around confused. we all burst into laughter. "you all are assholes." she mumbled, before turning to her phone.

"turn off the alarm, jesus!" kayla exclaimed. "it's not an alarm...it's a phone call...from our manager.." tanya spoke.

our eyes widened as we all crawled into tanya's room and settled on her bed.

"hello? hi andrew....yes, we are...wait...waitwait, are you serious?" we all watched tanya speak into the phone, her facial expression changing from sleepy to excited. "oh my gosh!! no way!" she yelled. "i'll be sure to tell them!! when do rehearsals start? okay...thank you so much, bye!!"

she ended the call and eyed us. "guys....WE ARE GOING ON TOUR IN A MONTH!"

and with that, we all screamed. leena grabbed onto me out of happiness and somehow we all got intertwined in a group hug.

"rehearsals are this noon...12:00PM...today!! we are going with the Why Don't We boys." she smiled.

"this is the only acceptable way i want to be woken up." kayla smirked. "i can't wait to see corbyn—" all our heads turned in sync.

"wait...i didn't say that.." kayla blurted, covering her mouth and getting off the bed. "yes. you did.." i smirked.

"OOOOooooOOO KAYLA HAS A CRUSHHH!" lex sang at the top of her lungs. "shut up!" kayla laughed, running out. i hopped off the bed and chased her down the stairs, with leena, lex and tanya trailed behind.

"LEENA LIKES ZACH!" kayla yelled before i could catch her. Leena's eyes turned wide as our head were turned towards her. "KAYLA!" she screamed. "EXPOSED!" lex yelled, laughing.

"LEX LIKES JACK!" leena screamed as payback. lex froze and smacks leena's arm playfully. "LEX KARMAS A BITC—" "CLARA LIKES DANIEL!"

"NO I DONT!" i yelled, a smirk plastering itself in my face. "DO TOO! I SAW IT!" tanya laughs, pointing at me from the top of the stairs.

"the only thing i saw was TANYA FLIRTING WITH JONAH." i yelled the last part out, making everyone burst into laughter.

"i need to shower." leena says, breaking out silence after the laughing fit.

"same here, we all do. we have to get ready for the boy—ahem...tour rehearsals!!" tanya smirked, purposely correcting herself.

this was going to be an interesting day....

-   -FRSFIERCE-