Metting Why Don't We

Kayla's Pov
Hey I'm Kayla Davis. A young 18 year old living the dream.

As we wrapped up our photo shoot, the girls sat chattering, I walked over to the boys.
"That was amazing" I complimented lookin into the pretty blonde boys eyes blushing.
"Thank you" the 5 boys said all together.
"Well, I'm Kayla and those are my band mates."  I pointed to them.

The pretty blonde stood up. "I'm Corbyn and these are my band mates." All of the boys stood up."Hey I'm Jonah" said the tall one throwing up a peace sign. The curly headed boy waved. "I'm Jack." Next to him was Daniel. I recognize him but I didn't know where from. "Your Daniel right? I've seen your face but I don't  remember where."
"It might have been American Idol. I was on there a few years ago." He explained putting down his guitar.
I jumped "Yes that's where." 
"And I'm Zach. The youngest."

The girls walk over to us as they introduce themselves to the boys and the boys introduced themselves. "So y'all are like a band?" Lex questioned. "Yes, we are 'Why Don't We'." Jack explained. "Y'all are band. What's your band name."
Daniel looked at us questioning. "We are 'We Did'." Leena said imitating Jack

I could see Clara blushing looking into Daniels beautiful blue eyes.

I turned over my shoulder to see Tanya and Jonah having their own conversation. "Tanya's gettin it." I chuckled.

Tanya and Jonah walked back. All of the girls looked at Tanya smiling. "Why are y'all looking at me like that." Leena cleared her throat and winked. "WHAT." Tanya shouted with her eyes wide open.

"We should all hang out sometime." Jonah suggested. "YES WE SHOULD!" I stood in excitement. "That's a good idea." Leena said after.

Zach stood quite looking directly at Leena. "Zach, are you good bro." Jack waved his hand in front of Zach's face. Still no response.
"ZACH!" All the boys screamed together to get his attention. Leena stood there thinking he was staring off into space."WHAT?" Zach shouted back."Oh my gosh, Zach. We're you asleep buddy." Daniel questioned laughing.
Zach gave Daniel a glare and went back to being silent.

We all exchanged numbers for future plans then I turned over agin seeing their photographer, August and ours, Angelica laughing and having a good time talking together as well. "Wow, there was Jonah and Tanya. Now them?. " I pointed to Angelica and August. The girls turned and the boys looked up staring at the two. "OHHH ANGELICA!" Lex shouted "AUGUST!!" Jonah shouted behind me. They both turned over as we interrupted their conversation. Angelica gave us a glare.

20 mins later
We got home and everyone had a smile on their faces.

"Zach was cute." Leena fangirled.

"Corbyn was hot." I shouted.

"The curls on his head." Lex shouted.

"I can't get over Daniels eyes." Clara daydreamed.

I looked at Tanya. " So you and Jonah." "We had a conversation. Is there something wrong with having a conversation."
Tanya threw her hands up denying the fact that she had the feels for him. "Well that conversation had a lot of flirting going on." Clara looked at Tanya with her eyebrows raised. "Okay fine. He is so cute and sweet. His raspy voice is the hottest thing ever."We all laughed as Tanya explained. "Zach was into Leena." I said "Was he really?" Leena jumped in excitement. "Did you not see him? He was staring at you the whole time." Leena blushed.

I went over to sit on the couch scrolling through my phone.

* Instagram
* Search "Why Don't We"
* Follow
Whydontwemusic

345,092 likesWhydontwemusic 5 shades of wdwView all 7,067 commentsKaylaDavis y'all are like the same people it's cute😂WdwFangirlll 😍😍😍😍

345,092 likes
Whydontwemusic 5 shades of wdw
View all 7,067 comments
KaylaDavis y'all are like the same people it's cute😂
WdwFangirlll 😍😍😍😍

-AstheticBesson