⚓️The Pirate⚓️

Name: Takeru

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

Personality: Mischievous and obnoxious. He acts like he owns everything.

Looks:

Other: He's known as the pirate prince

Other: He's known as the pirate prince. His father is the Pirate King and employs a vast hoard of a bunch of pirate ships and crews. Naturally, his son gets most everything he wants, being incredibly rich and all, which makes his son somewhat of a spoiled brat.

Scenario 1: You've been engaged to the prince/princess all of your life. You didn't like him, he was too serious and you knew when the time would come, you would hate your life. You yourself were the princess/prince of a small country, but you still were in the political world, which you hated. You were taking a ship to your fiancé's kingdom, when the ship was attacked by pirates. You heard screaming and crying, which woke you up. You say up in your bed, afraid. A young man was watching you. He was dressed as a pirate, yet his clothes were nice and you couldn't help but admit he was very handsome. "Good morning, beautiful~.. I've sailed all the seas trying to find you. Now wouldn't you rather be with this prince?" He flirted. You...

Scenario 2: You were working for a pirating company.. maybe more of a mafia than a pirating company.. but still, you enjoyed your job. It was fun to sail across the seas with your ragtag family of friends. But your favorite part about it was your best friend, Takeru. He didn't come out very often, but when he did, he'd make it worth your while. You've grown very attached to him. During one ship raid, Takeru was sword fighting with a passenger on the ship, when the boat lurched, causing him and his enemy to fall over. The person he was fighting against fell in the water, but Takeru fell right on one of the stairs, hurting his shoulder. He screamed out in pain. You, looking over to seem him hurt...