chapter two

Today was the first day of a new school and I did not want to go. My mother has woken me up and six thirty in the morning! It should be illegal for someone to have to wake up this early! 

So now I was sitting in the car with my mother as she drives to my new school, it was a couple miles away. And since she was working until five I had to walk home. But that was ok since I wanted to check out the forest. 

I know I shouldn’t go anywhere near the forest but I was a curious person. I really didn’t think the rumor about the forest was true. If no one has ever actually tested the rumor out then how do they know it’s true?

That’s why it’s a rumor.

So like I said before, I was sitting in the car while my mother drives me to my new school. We were listening to pop music on the radio and I really wanted to change it to something else.

“Are you excited?” My mother asked. But I didn’t answer her. I just looked out the window and tuned the music out. I heard her sigh before she turned up the music and sang along until we got to my school.

“Bye, have a good day!” My mother said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and closed to door before looking at my new school. I walked into the building and looked around for the office, but I couldn’t find one. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see a girl. She had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a pink dress that had yellow flowers scatted on it.

Gross.

“You look new, are you looking for the office?” She asked. I nodded my head and she gave me a big smile.

“Follow me!” I nodded again and watched as everyone parted like the red sea while she walked. When she noticed I wasn’t following her she turned around and frowned.

“Are you coming?” She asked. I nodded again and rushed over to her while everyone stared at me. All I did was look down and walk over to the girl in the pink dress. Once I was next to her she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the office.

“I’ll wait for you outside.” She said. I nodded again and went inside. There was a lady sitting at a desk and then a door was behind her, I’m guessing that was the principal’s office.

“Hi, how can I help you?” She asked once she noticed me.

“Uh, I’m a new student.” I said.

“Oh, you must be Victoria.” The lady said. I quickly nodded my head and she handed me a piece of paper.

“This is your schedule, I will have one of our student office aids show you around.” She said before going getting up and going into the door that was behind her.

A couple minutes later she came back with a guy trailing behind her. He was wearing all black and he was looking at the floor so I couldn’t see his face. When he finally looked up my breathing stopped.

He was beautiful.

There was nothing extraordinary about him, or his beautiful face, I just can’t explain it. He has dark hair and his eyes were just as dark. He had a small piercing on his lip and he had in between his teeth.

It made my knees go weak. Is this normal?

“This is Calum Hood and he will be showing you around the campus.”

A/N Sorry, I know that this is short but I like writing short chapters, but you get updates more frequently. Please vote and comment!