Chapter Twenty-Two

Please vote and comment!
AHHH! guys! I love you all! Both of my goals were accomplished today and two days ago!! Thank you so much!!!
-----

Everything was back to normal.

I hated it, so much. Jenna was never there to smile and assure me everything was fine. I felt so lost. I was here before her and she was still so much stronger than me.

I was still in horrible pain from my leg. I was so lost in how it was gone, and that I had to be carried up the stairs and back down every day.

But never was it with Jason.

I would pull him away, or refuse for him to touch me. Jason had started a pattern with who slept with him, which was extremely nerve racking. I didn't want anything happening to Gabby or Ella. I had no emotion for Thalia, for she hated me and I hated her. We were sisters longer before, which made me dwell at the past. I couldn't worry about the past- I knew I'd have to worry about the future.

This month was my time, for my period. I wasn't angry or emotional, just depressed and lonely. I never shot out at anyone, but sat in Jenna's old bunk, smelling the covers over her bed. I cried, wondering if she could see me now.

"Alana?" Ella called from below. Thalia sat at the other side of the room, as the few days Gabby was the girl with Jason. The routine for us was simple- don't make him mad, and maybe you'd survive a few more months.

"What?" I asked, trying to muffle my tears.

"Jenna told me to tell you... tell you that she tried to protect you," Ella said.

I broke down. I clutched her bed sheets tightly, closing my eyes.

"Tell her I- I miss her," I cried. I wanted so badly to believe Ella was telling me the truth; I still barley could.

But I said it anyways.

"She already knows," Ella said.

I said nothing. I thought it was scary to know Ella was communicating with Jenna, but her gift was the only thing left of us. Thalia didn't reply to anything as she sat curled in her bed.

***

It was supposed to be this week. (A/n: I dont know how to word it okay guys dont hate on me XD)
But it still wasn't happening. I became worried, scared of what was going on.
I climbed down from the bed, a horrible pain in my stomach. Another in my leg, but barely feel able because of the painkillers. I was still in terrible shock.

I felt like throwing up after climbing down. I asked Ella to help me to the bathroom. I slung my arm over her shoulder as we slowly made it to the bathroom. Then, I fell towards the floor as Ella barely caught me. I stood up, but then threw up into the sink. I continually did it until finally stopping. Ella rubbed my back as I cried, the vomit radiating a disgusting smell through the room.

"Ella, something is wrong with me," I choked.

"It's probably from the pain," Ella assured me. But I felt like something else was. Thalia walked in. She just stood against the wall, looking at the scene awkwardly.

There was vomit all over my dress. I gaged at it, smelling the unavoidable stench coming from it.

"Here, take your dress off, I'll go get you a new one," Ella hurried out of the room.

I looked at Thalia as she turned her back to not watch. I unzipped my dress, letting it drop down to the floor. Ella rushed back, a green, plain dress folded neatly in her hands. She looked at my stomach, as I slightly covered up. She dropped the dress, it landing onto the rug.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Have you been eating a lot?" Ella asked concerned.

"No..."

"Have you had your period this month?" she asked.

"No- no, Ella, why?" I asked. She was beginning to scare me... did I have a disease?

"Olivia told me this would happen," she stared at the walls blankly.

"What did she tell you?" I said.

She turned to me, a single tear sliding down her cheek.

"Ella! What did that girl tell you!" I yelled, not purposely. I was freaking out badly. My hands started shaking as I feared something bad was happening.

"Alana, I think- I think you are pregnant."