Chapter Ten

Weeeee! Chapter ten is here!

Gosh, thanks so much for 600 READS! This is amazing. I love you all so freaking much.
This isnt edited!!!
-----

I picked up the dress. Perfectly pink, the lace on the ends matched with a lighter pink. I smiled at it, remembering my first school dance. I wore a pink dress like that, glittering in the star-themed gymnasium.
I shook my head as my eyes watered. I'd never get anything like that, ever again. I would have no prom, no parties, no nothing. I might as well forget about my past.

And so I did.

"Alana?" someone whispered, their fingers lightly touching my shoulder.

I turned around and smiled, sniffling.

"Hey," I said.

"You alright?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah, of course," I nodded.

Jenna walked over, rubbing her temples.

"Ella locked herself in the bathroom!" she cried.

"What? Why?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Please, Alana, something is wrong."

Jason obviously had some flaws. We could easily kill ourselves in here.

I ran to the door, knocking. I heard whimpering from the other side, and glass smashing.

"Ella!" I screamed, twisting the doorknob.

"Leave me alone!" she growled, as more smashing happened.

"Ella, please!" I cried, shaking the golden knob.

Silence. I screamed, running backwards, and slamming myself into the door. It budged, but still, no opening. More whimpers came from the other side as I ran to the edge of the room, a full audience of Jenna, Gabby, and Thalia. They stared in disbelief as I ran to the door, smashing myself into it. Pain rushed through my head as I successfully knocked the door over. I staggered over to a blur of a girl on the floor. The mirror was shattered, and blood covered the floor.

Someone went in front of me, and blurs of other girls ran to the other girl's side and screamed. Where was I? Who were these girls?
I snapped out of my thoughts as I remembered where I was. I let out a scream of fear, and black blotches covered my eyes as one of the girls screamed. I felt horrible pain as I held on to the side of the wall, and then I fell, creating everything dark.

---

My eyes sprang open as I scrambled to the fasted thing I could hold onto.

"It's okay," Jenna said, wrapping her arms around me.

I looked around, still in the same room.

"Don't touch me!" I cried. Jenna stuttered and stood up. She nodded and backed up. I cried more and more. If anyone here was sane, it would be surprising. We were all damaged in our own ways.

"Alana!" someone joyfully announced. I brought my pounding head up, and looked at Thalia and Gabby.

I started screaming.

"Are you guys crazy!" I yelled into the air. The happiness in the room died, and the temperature became colder.

"Alana, are you al-"

"No! Do you not understand?" I screeched. They all stood at me in silence.

I suddenly felt sorry. They were too much in shock, unlike Thalia. She knew that we'd be here forever- she just didn't think it was all that bad. The rest of them... they only knew about happiness.

"You've been unconscious for a week," Thalia said, leaning against the wall. She stood expressionless, as if she was angry, but was trying to hold it in.

A lot could of gone wrong in seven days. The bedroom changed, though. Two bunk beds.

One person sleeping with Jason.
I shook the thought out. I could ask it later.

"Is Ella alright?" I asked.

"No," Gabby said, sniffling.

"She won't speak to us. She's been sitting in the bathroom, just staring at the walls," Jenna added. She looked horribly pale.

I peered behind me, inside the bathroom. There she sat, sitting on the toilet's lid, staring almost straight through the walls.

I looked back to see everyone staring at me.

"Jason removed the lock," Thalia explained.

"Alr-"

There was a knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Thalia yelled. She acted so... happy.

The door opened, as Jason stepped in. I closed my mouth and wiped away my tears. I wanted to kill him.

"Ah, lovely!" he beamed, stepping into the room.

"Hello, Jason," everyone smiled. Only Ella and I did not say anything. Ella kept her eyes on the wall. I noticed her arms were bandaged, blood staining through the white on her wrists. She would not be healed properly until she went to a doctor, which we all knew wouldn't happen.

"I have finally decided who will be staying with me, since I'm unable to afford another bed!" he explained. It seemed as if he totally forgot about Ella and I almost on the verge of being dead.

We all glanced at Thalia. Her body froze- either in excitement or fear. I'm sure the last few days have changed her. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my only friend to some sort of disease.

"I'm sure all of you beautiful darlings would enjoy the time with me, but I sadly only have room for one."

I stared at him with disgust. I absolutely despised him.
As soon as he was about to say the next words including Thalia's name, I glanced at her with sadness. She had been here longer- therefore, this wouldn't be at all surprising.

"Alana, you'll be staying with me," he smiled.

()()()()()()())))((())))()))))()()()()(

I bet all of you saw that coming, am I right? :p