20. Secret behind the ring

Start from the beginning

"Because the luck I have ran out..." she replied and I was speechless.

"The next day there was this new transfer guy came into my class. He was quiet and no one even notice his existence. He came to me one day but at first I didn't really pay much attention towards him but slowly after his arrival, my life started getting better. Its like all the things I wanted in my life, it come true." Jangmi said and I widen my eyes because that's the exact same thing happening to me right now.

"I was happy and I started hanging out with him. Sometimes he'll take me to places I've never been before but one day.... he confessed to me."

"......" I was paying attention to what Jangmi's about to say.

"but sadly I again rejected him cause somehow my heart told me to reject him. He was sad, I can see in his eyes. Pain,sadness everything. He accepted the truth and he left me back there. He stop going to school after that. When I asked the people in my class about him, they told me that they have never heard of him before and they don't even remember that there was a transfer student before. Even the teachers didn't realized his existence at all. Its like I'm the only person who remembered him." Jangmi said and a tear fall from her eyes.

"But than I noticed that the ring I have, it changed colour. It used to be gold but it was silver now so I thought that maybe his sudden disappearence had something to do with the ring." Jangmi said and I looked at the ring again, thinking about Cheonsa ever since I got this ring.

"Than...... did you ever.... find him again....." I asked in fear and Jangmi just sigh.

"No... I didn't manage to find him anymore, its like he just left me forever... " Jangmi said and I think I realized something. Cheonsa's fate is just like that boy. They both will disappear in the end for a certain reason. My heart ache just thinking about Cheonsa leaving me forever like that boy did to Jangmi.

"I wanted to forget about him and never even speak of his name not even until today but eventually you reminded me about him." Jangmi said and patted my head.

"Why did you tell me all of this....."

"Because I don't want you to repeat what I've done. I don't want you to suffer like how I did for 3 years. I'll tell you,you'll regret it if you're too late and you can't do anything if you're late Jangjun." Jangmi said and I quickly got up from the bed and dashed out her room. I don't care anymore. I just want to find Cheonsa. I want to tell her how I feel towards her. I want her to be by my side no matter what. I...... I can't live without her anymore.

###

Jangmi's pov

I saw how Jangjun ran out from my room in a very fast pace and I just slightly smiled. I looked down at the necklace that was hanging on my neck and remembered that it was still beautiful even though its been 3 years already. I plop down on my bed and stared outside the scenary through my window while I'm in my thoughts.

If only you were here Mingyu, I wouldn't have gone through all those troubles.

**********************************

Jangjun's pov

I was outside. I'm freezing cold while running to places around my neighborhood without wearing an extra coat. Cheonsa wasn't in my room so I went out looking for her. Its been 2 hours but I still can't find a single trace of her. Where could she have gone to? I'm worried sick. What if she's gone already? No it can't be, I saw her this morning so she has to be somewhere in this world. I continued looking for her at the possible places where she could've been in the neighborhood.

It was getting really late and dark but I still can't find her. Damnit!! I have to hurry! I've search all the places but she wasn't there at all. I kept thinking where could she be and suddenly I thought of the cherry blossom trees at the amusement park the other day I went with Hyejin. Its just a feeling but I rush there anyways to check if she's there.

It was dark already but good thing the park didn't close. I quietly sneaked in and headed towards the cherry blossoms, exactly where I last see the girl who was looking at the cherry blossom trees. When I made it, I looked around and searched everywhere for her. When I reached the bridge that the girl was standing the other day, I started searching high and low for her until I noticed a sob down the bridge. I quickly get down from the bridge and went towards the sobbing sound.

I'm legitly cold now but when I finally saw Cheonsa under the bridge safetly, I didn't bother about the cold anymore and just walked towards her. She must have noticed someone in front of her and she looked up and was surprised to see me.

"Ja-Jang..jun, what are.... you doing here?" she asked, her voice trembling because of the coldness. Of course she's cold, she's just wearing a white plain dress. I clenched my fist and went closer to her and punch her face till it bleeds.

(Lol I'm just kidding) I clenched my fist and went closer to her and hugged her tightly as I can. She was startled at first but she just hugged me back.

"Ja-Jangjun, are you alright?!" she said but I just shush her up.

"Shhhh, don't talk anymore. You've done so many things for me so that I can just be happy....." I said and let go of her.

"Even though you made my first love fall in love with me..... I'm still not happy... and no matter what you grant for me I can never be happy." I said and her eyes were swollen, she's crying again.

"I-I'm s-so sorry...... than... what d-do you want so you can be happy..." she cried softly but I just hugged her again.

"I don't want anything Cheonsa..... nothing can make me happy......" I said and she was shocked.

"T-than how can I make you ...happy..." she asked but I just slightly smiled and let go of her.

"Only 1 thing...." I replied and she looked up me. Her eyes were shinning. I guess she desperately wants me to be happy.

I grab her shoulders gently. " You...... only you can make me happy......" she looked at me confused but I just continued.

"Because you're my happiness...." I said and Cheonsa was shocked and she couldn't believe what she heard.

I wanted to say something again but a pain suddenly struck on my head and my vision got blurry

"Jangjun?!" the moment she called my name, I lost my concious and I instantly blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||ok so another chap, I'm sorry for typoes cause I was rushing while writing this and I didn't have time to reread again but I'll read it again when I'm free and might edit some parts I guess. Thx for reading, have a nice day||