Two.

I wake up about ten minutes later and find that Peter isn't here. Did I just call him Peter? Oh, well. I sit up slowly, stretching, my back popping a couple of times. I look around at the white room. It's quite fancy in here. My eyes land on a wide box on a table close to the bed. How did I get on a -

IS THAT. A BOX. OF DONUTS?!

I leap off the bed and rush over to the box, screaming in excitement as my eyes drink in twelve chocolate-covered donuts. I HAVEN'T HAD DONUTS IN A WHOLE EFFING YEAR!

I throw the top open and immediately dig in. My eyes closed as I moan. Thesearesodelicious.... I pick up the box and take it with me back to the bed. I jump back onto the bed and sigh contentedly.

I get through my sixth doughnut and am about to take a bite from my seventh one when the door opens and Pan walks in (in his own body). My heart nearly busts out of my chest when I see him and I feel my entire body start to heat up. He smirks as he sees me. "Aren't you going to save any for me?"

I shrug, taking a bite. "If you want one you'd better eat one before they're all gone."

He chuckles and comes to sit next to me. "No, I'm only joking. These are for you."

I cock an eyebrow as I take another bite. "Do you want me to get fat?" I demand, crossing my arms over my chest. "Cause that's what you're doing by giving me a box of twelve chocolate donuts. Here, eat one."

He shakes his head. "Really, I'm fine."

I gasp, dropping both my donuts. I climb onto his lap, putting my hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes. Then I gasp again, putting my hands over my mouth. "YOU'VE NEVER HAD A CHOCOLATE COVERED DOUGHNUT BEFORE?!" I shriek, making him squint.

"Well, no... not really...."

I take a pinch from the doughnut I had originally designated for him and command him to open his mouth. "I can feed myself," he whines, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Open. Your. Mouth."

He sighs but does as I tell him and I drop it into his mouth. He chews for a second, then nods. "That's actually pretty good."

I laugh and clap my hands together, then wrap my arms around his neck. "Can I leave? I want to see the town in the daylight."

His smile fades and he shakes his head. "Not yet." My lower lip pokes out and he kisses me, nipping at it. "I have something for you," he whispers against my lips.

I pull away. "Another gift? What is this one, number three?" He nods and reaches into his pocket. Then he brings his hand up and opens it. On his palm sits a gold heart on a leather cord. I gasp excitedly. "My necklace!" He ties it around my neck and drops it. The heart glows brightly, and I look back up at Pan, smiling. I press my lips to his and one of his hands comes up to cup the back of my neck.

Our kiss deepens and his hand slips under my shirt, his touch making me shiver horribly. One of my hands goes under his shirt and my finger tips brush his stomach, making him moan against my lips. I can't help smiling. He lays back, his hands going to my thighs, which straddle his waist. My hands slip under his shirt and I lift it up over his head. Pan's hands unfasten the button of my pants and unzip them, pulling them off my legs and dropping them to the floor. His hands go up and down my legs as mine go up and down his chest. He grinds his hips on mine and my own respond immediately. I'm dying I'm so full of life. Finally I pull back for air, sitting on his stomach and catching my breath. "Wow," I pant. "It's stronger than I remember."

He smirks evilly as his knuckles graze my thigh, jacking up my breathing even more. "What you felt on Neverland was only a fraction of how it actually feels." His hand finds mine and brings it to his lips, kissing my palm and then putting it over his heart. "It's much, much stronger here."