Chapter Two

S.S Chara p.o.v

Its been a week, I think.. I dont know I lost count on how many days I've been here. I made new friends and there was this one day where someone was choking on a piece of candy and saying ''Hail Kp-*cough*'' people were worried but they were just watching this man die. So I came up to him and did the procedure of the way to make him stop choking. I saved his life and there were many sighs because people were relived.

He sat on the floor(?) and tried to catch his breath. "Oh god, thanks for saving me back there!" He said. I smiled and helped him get up. "My name is blueberry!" He smiled at me. "My names Chara, nice to meet you blue ^^." I said. After that day we became good friends and more and more people/monsters started to come here. I met TK sans, Dream, Fresh and UF Frisk. Come to think of it.. I never saw classic anywhere in this weird dimension. Its also been really lonely lately until ink showed up hurt. I was the first one to see an run over to him. "Ink! What happened?!"

I looked at his wounds, he was trying to catch his breath. He had many scratches and big cuts on his right arm and left leg. I supported him to walk on his own and to take him to the other people. Everyone was in shock and people started gathering around us. TK Tori came and started treating his wound, I stood up and walked away from the crowd. I sat somewhere far, alone and I stared into the abyss trying to figure out what im supposed to do to help them all.

It felt depressing to see someone hurt, its like feeling the same thing as they do because it hurts to just see someone helpless and injured. But to the people who hurt that person is like seeing art, looking at someone you hate or despise is pleasing, hearing their screams and how scared they are music to their ears.

It makes me sick that they actually do that. I swear if I find the ones who hurt anyone I care im going to fu-"aAaaAAHHhhHhhHHH!!!" my voice cracked when screaming. I looked behind me and saw a short figure. It was classic, grinning and trying not to laugh. I hate you so much.. I stood up and looked at him with my eye twitching and my face red because I felt embarrassed. "Sooo..pfft.. I was wondering if-" I cut off his sentence.

"SAAANNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!" I screamed with anger an embarrassment

"HAHAHahaHahAHa!!" He fell on the floor and laughed so hard he shed tears. I waited 5 minutes for him to calm down and I stared at him with complete anger. He got up and sat down on the floor. "Ok ok, im sorry alright." He looked at me and patted the floor(?) And told me to sit right beside him, "So how ya doing kid?" He asked me while staring at the crowd of people. It was as if he was concerned and something bad happened to him. I shrugged off the feeling and answered him," Im okay. What about you though?".

He got hesitant but he grinned afterwards. "Same for me..i guess." I couldnt here what the last sentence was but my social anxiety told me not to ask again. After a few minutes I got up, grabbed his hand and ran to the crowd of people. He was surprised and confused but after reaching our destination he relaxed and looks around.

Then he saw that we were holding each others hand and blushed. He looked away of embarrassment and pulled up his hood to cover his red face. I saw this action and was trying to process what was happening until i felt something on my left hand. I looked down only to see our hands together, I blushed and let go of his hand.

What are you doing chara?

Dont fall for him!

You know what happened last time when you were in the surface...

I looked at the people smiling and laughing with their friends and family members. Are you sad again? Why? You selfish prick! I wish i never had you for a child! Those words keep running around in my head. I cant erase them and I never will. They have scarred me and I wont recover from it anyways. My eyes were full of grief and anger, when people made eye contact with me, they would either flinch or look away because they're scared.

Classic!Sans P.O.V

I looked around feeling a peaceful and comfortable aura but someone beside me is emitting a bad one. I look beside me to only see her  with angry eyes glaring at the people. I was concerned and scared because of her small actions. I was distracted by someone pulling my arm and dragging me out of the crowd.

I was still confused until i saw the person who was dragging me. It was Ink, he looked hurt and tired but he was still strong enough to pull me. Once we got far away from the crowd we stopped and ink panted. He faced me with fear and panicked eyes. "Stay here. Im going to get more people." He said while pointing at the ground and soon ran back to get more people coming here

*Time skip brought to you buy Asriel's cute face*

Ink dragged 6 people here, including me. If I remember correctly  their names are, UnderSwap Paps, Underfell Sans, Outertale Chara, Dancetale frisk and Storyswap Asriel. "I bet everyone is confused so im going to explain why im taking you far away from those people." He said sternly.

Everyone was listening and were worried what he was going to say next. He hesitated, but soon found the right words on what he was going to say. " You guys have been chosen to protect this place. And theres one more member I have in mind but I feel like something will go wrong if i pick her." We were all shocked and a bit scared of what was happening.

Chosen? By who?

What does he mean by protect?

Is someone going to kill us all?

Everyone thought the same thing. Ink stood up, " I've made up my mind. Ill get the other team member." As soon as he said that he ran back into the crowd. We waited for him to come back, but something seemed off. The atmosphere got darker, we were all scared and suspicious about the crowd. "G-guys something feels w-wrong over there.." UF!Sans stuttered. He was scared, we all are. Ever since the atmosphere got dark he crowd looked like it was circling around something.

Boom

The loud noise made us all flinch. everything was chaos. Something exploded, people were screaming and running around. We all ran to the sound because we knew Ink was still there, he had the answers to our questions. The people went to our direction and ran far away from the explosion, we only got closer because we were worried and we also know its our responsibility because Ink told us. We saw him.

Bleeding

Fainted

Injured

He got hurt from the explosion. And she was there too. Standing, laughing with a psychopathic smile on her face. I was trembling.
------------------------------------------------------------
Woot woot. I finally updated! Haha... ok bad news.
Im not interested in undertale anymore. And i want to do a K-pop fanfic.(please dont hate me..)

Good news.
I can still continue this book. But i still have VERY slow updates. Also  heads up the book will only have 10-15 chapters because why not.

Thats all and goodbye, see ya next time uwu