Family Reunions

_________
Zarah's POV
"Ya Farooq!, how did you know I was here?

"Dear sister you might be good at disappearing but horrible at hiding, you've been on my Facebook and instagram stalking i hired someone to trace your fake name and I got an address and I also found out I was an uncle..."

"You sacred us, what were you thinking just walking always from home without telling anyone and all the way to India for God knows how long, the whole family was already shattered we didn't need to lose you too and ..," He was no way to the end of his long speech before I ran into his arms tears running down my face as Faisal joined in the family hug, we were like that for almost 10 minutes before I felt a little tug on my gown "mummy I really need to pee"'came his sweet as an angle voice.

"Okay now let's go" I said breaking the hug. "Help your selves to a sit I'll be right back" I said before lifting him up and into the hallway that led to the toilet.

"Mum who were those men" he asked curiosity oozing out from his eyes.

"Your uncles"

"So I have uncles but I don't have a papa" he said trying to calculate the odds with his small head.

"You have a papa and you're going to meet him soon, okay"

"Really mama"

"Yes soldier now let's go and meet your uncles"

"Uncle uncle!!!" He said running back to meet them while I followed behind.

"Yes son"

"I have a papa and I have a helicopter and tiny soldier toys and a grandma and aunt Amisha and, Rohini Grandma, Abisheikh Grandpa and Arif papa and I'll soon have a million dollars" he said all in one breath.

"Wow that's so much you are really rich"

" I know mummy tells me everyday" he said shaking his cute black hair

Minutes passed as Adeel kept talking so I set back to the kitchen to fix a meat for my brothers before heading to bed

"Zarah where's he?" Ya Faisal asked turning towards where I was standing.

"Who's he?" I asked faking oblivious

"Your mr right" He said and just as I was about to answer Arif walked in holding a bag of groceries.

"Salamualaikum" he said walking in.

"Walaikum salam" we all answered in unison

"Oh hello, babe you never told me we had guest"

"Babe?!" Faisal said smirking

"Arif meet my brothers Faisal and Farouk, ya Faisal, ya Farouk he's Arif my fiancé"

"Fiancé!!" Ya Farouk said scrutinizing Arif from head to toe

"Yes he proposed early today and we've been friends for three years" I said defensively

"Who brings groceries at the time of the night?" Faisal said taking the bag from Arifs hand who now stood defenseless against my overprotective brothers .

"I told him I needed somethings from the mart and he was busy so he brought them by now" I said now standing in front of  Arif

"Mummy I'm sleepy"Adeel said almost falling down the stairs giving me a scare before Arif caught him.