Revelations

Pardon my typo's I'll be editing the book at the end of the month.

Fatima's POV
Curious about why Aisha was still standing at the door minutes after opening it Ya Faisal went to check who was at the door and as soon as he reached the door he looked puzzled but after some words uttered by the strange man behind the door he let him in. 

    "Why are you here?" I was quick to ask making everyone's eyes turn to me. 

     "Well, I'm good thanks for asking but I have something to tell everyone so I think I'll help me self to a seat" He replied looking confident but ragedy.

     "Throw him out!!! Now or i swear I would do something to regret" I said to no one in particular with my tear stained face and a broken heart but mostly with the anger of a survivor and mother. 

      "Would you listen or do I have to tell your in laws about your past" He said looking towards the Billo's who seemed eager to find out the reason the mystery man made me that angry.

      "You lost the right to live 7 years ago and believe me if you open your mouth to say anything I will hurt you" I said releasing myself from Aisha's grip. 

        "Then at least introduce me" He said crossing his feet and getting comfy on the chair.

         " Zarah, who is he?" Came my dad's voice who became impatient with what was happening.

          "This bastard sitting here is Adnaf, Uncle Jibrils accomplice and one of the men that killed my soul 7 years back. So to spare me for spending 15 years in jail for murdering this worthless human I suggest some one shows him the door" I replied walking towards the door and opening it wide enough for him to be thrown out.

    The first person to punch him was Ibrahim who was now fuming with anger after I had introduced him and next person was Farouk who dragged him out of the house and warned him against coming close to the house again.

   "I'm sorry but I think we desrve the right to know what just happened here" Came Amir's dad minutes after what happened with me hugged tightly in my mum's warm embrace.

Silence

"Sir, with all due respect I think I have to tell Amir first before I tell anyone" I said to him finally letting go of my mum and walking towards the garden while Amir followed me without saying a word.

"Amir, there is a part of my life I think I should tell you about and I'll only be happy if trust me enough to listen to my story without judging me"- Z

"Go on because from what happened out there I'm damn curious about finding out" -A

"Amir, to cut the story short 7 years ago during my cousins wedding my uncle had come to visit and I had grown fond of him but one day he offered to take me out for pizza and I followed him but ge tricked me I was raped by my Uncle and two of his friends which led to me getting pregnant but I lost my child at child birth and ended up with Obstetric Fistula and many more including the stigma I got from the society. That man that just left here is my uncle's friend one of the men that raped me and stole my innocence, during the past few weeks starting from the day we went to the resturant I've been bumping into one of the three of them anytime I left my doorstep but today before your arrival I recieved message from him but I never expected my past to come back to hurt me like it did. Amir I love you but I would understand if you wouldn't want to marry me again after knowing my past but it's best you know now before we think of taking things further I am sincerely sorry for not telling you earlier on." I said hoping that Amir would still want to be with me and before turning my back to leave he held my hand pulled me back and hugged me giving way for me to cry a river.

"Zarah,  no matter what you tell me of what what find out i am still going to love you because no one is perfect and it was definitely not your fault." He said looking me in the eyes before gently placing his lips on mine for a gentle and warm kiss before holding my hand and walking in to the parlour with me.

Amir's POV

While Zarah was still telling me about her past i could only feel anger and hatred for the man who destroyed my Zarah the only thing I wanted to do at that time was hug her and tell her it would all be okay but knowing it wouldn't be but I was going to make sure that for the rest of her life she would remain happy. Her last words made me realise she wasn't ready to give up on us which gave me hope so i dragged her close for a hug and assured her it would be alright, but I didn't know when my hands found their way to her waist and my lips to hers giving her a warm gentle kiss filled with love. I held her hand and walked into the  parlour promising myself that I was going to make sure she was mine forever, i know it's a long time but I wouldn't want to spend it with anybody but her.

"Mum, Dad she has explained everything to me and I would like to say that no matter what her past held I don't care cause I want to be her future and I want to fix her scars and show her off so I am pleading ( getting on my kneels) with you to please support me" I said pleadingly with my parents still holding her hand.

After much silence and wispering between my parents my dad finally spoke.

"Son, today I am nothing but the happiest dad on earth for having such a wise son. I and your mother are in support so my in laws what day should we fix the wedding for" Dad said looking at me before walking over to her father to share a man hug.

"The 15th of August would do just fine" her dad said as congratulations filled the room with smiles and girly giggles from Aisha and Zarah who was pulled away for me by Aisha.

_________________________________________

I hear wedding bells🔔🔔

Who else Is happy for them? Cause is am and I already picked the asoebi (anko) for Zamir so who is with me but I hope nothing bad happens before then. Dingdingdinggggggggg

Till next time

Comment😆

Vote😢😢😢 and

Share 🙏🙏

Quda Hafiz
    Meenah😍