Meet me

Oh geez! Aisha could you hasten up or we'll miss our Uber for the third time this week, I said to an unbothered Aisha who was still busy fixing her make up knowing fully well that we were already an hour late, but In her defence dating the boss has it's perks.

Aisha had always been his favourite till he asked her out about four months ago, I wouldn't be lying if I said she was every mans dream.

She was fair with long pointed nose, a dazzling smile and her confidence... well, enough about my best friend.

I am Fatima Mustapha but most of my friends call me Zarah. I am the third child of my family, a proud daughter of my parents, a pious Muslim and a good person or so I think..., in a family like mine being the only daughter has it rewards but not as much as the stress I get from my parents to bring home a suitor when you hit 20, Oh well I guess it's time to move on.

You'll find out more about me as you read on.

My mum and dad are the perfect couple and have been hapily married for 35 years now, my elder brother Faruk is 30, happily married with a kid and has had a success in running the family business which I was never interested in, then there is Faisal he is my elder brother but we still act like mates he is 24, Single and an astounding lawyer, then there is me the clumsy, funny, free 20 year old a single and a wonderful Software engineer and finally is my younger brother Ibrahim he was named after our maternal granddad so we call him Baba he is 18, in his third year in Bayero University Kano and he is also free spirited.

My morning as usually is routined to end up being delayed by no other but my only and best friend Aisha with her tantrums and drama, Back then I hated drama queens and now I ended up with Aisha, she's my support system, personal adviser and the sister I never had.

My life hasn't been a bed of roses but I have learnt to keep on a smile and a facade for the rest of the world to be dazzled. When I was 15 I went through worse than most 35 year olds so yeah I am pretty grown.

I have never believe in happily ever afters but I believe in a future, i love  cakes, pretty boys and a good book.

I am supposed to be a mom but I lost my baby... Pretty sad right?, well life happens.

I am presently the assistant managing director of Rolling Stones Technologies we specialize in keeping your firewalls safe and your back doors protected from black hats.

I am a grey hat with a background in being one of the most successful ex black hats I have hacked over 250 international sites and have over 200 gigabyte in other words a billion dollar worth of dirt on the Russian and Pakistan government on the black market. Enough of the boring tech stuff keep reading and find out more on my personal life.

________________________________________
Thanks for choosing my book. It's my first so expect a lot of amature mistakes but I'll get better. . 😘😘😘😘

Quda Hafiz
MEENAH😍