Prologue

For as long as she could remember she'd lived in sadism, it was all she knew.

The war gave sadism a hellhole to fester in. The war had started long before her birth but she'd heard the stories-everyone had. The war that was fought till blood soaked the soil and made it ooze red.

Only then was a peace treaty signed between demons and the natives, and territories divided. Those who refused to accept the peace treaty, the rebel alliance, were forced to retreat into the shadows-waiting, hungry with anticipation and bloodlust, for the perfect moment to strike.

In the aftermath of annihilation she survived by making the most depraved fantasies of the sickest minds in the rebel alliance a reality.

In Hell she'd found a place to call home.

But now, with the peace treaty being strained more than ever by the rebels, war is on the verge of breaking out and nobody will be spared.

Blood will soak he soil once more, but who's blood will it be-rebel or demon?

And who will reign victorious after all is said and done?

___________________

A.N.

Mildly adequate prologue is mildly adequate.

So, new story based on an old story I wrote years and years ago and reworked a lot. I'm actually really excited to write this-just be warned that near enough every chapter (barring about five out of forty) is going to have mature themes on some level, a lot of sadism/torture/bondage/gruesome fight scenes and flashbacks etc. (as well as erotophonophilia and autassassinophilia), it's gonna be Hellraiser level disturbing lol.

I dedicate this book to snuff films, the smell of cigarette burns and insomnia.