•Bill

[For @SweetDreams1415 and @AyanaLW IM ALIVE AND SORRY DID U WANT JAE OR BILL I DID BILL OH WELL]

"So I was thinking.." You smiled walking up to Bill. "You.. Me..popcorn?" [no one make a Georgie death joke or i stg] You asked taking his hand, walking down the street. "My f-favorite combination." He smiled back as you walked to his house. As you got closer to his house you began to get cold. "Oh a-are you c-c-cold?" He asked, you had already been wearing a light jacket, but he protested and put his around you anyway. When you reached the house he asked for the jacket back. You smiled and shook your head. "Nope." Bill frowned, but quickly perked up when you said the words "Catch me." You ran into the living room, but you forgot that you're clumsy as fuck, and almost ran into the wall. That minor set back allowed Bill to catch up  to you, and tackle you to the ground. "Mine." You furrowed a brow looking up at him, "Me or the jacket?" He thought to himself, before looking back at you. "Mmm both." He giggled sitting up, "Keep the jacket." You smiled walking into his kitchen to the microwave the popcorn. Bill sat in the other room at him mothers piano.

~•~
"I don't mean to be c-c-cheesy, but" He smiled, "This song reminds me of you." You sat down next to him on the piano bench, throwing an arm around him. He began playing, and you recognized the song as Your Song. When he finished he added that he thinks of you when Vienna plays on his record player. "Why?" You smiled. Bills thought for second, looking at the ground. "It calms m-me down." A pink tint creeped onto his cheeks. Jaeden lightened the mood by simply saying "This also reminds me of you." And played the fist couple notes of WHAMS "Whip it." You playfully hit his arm, and connected your lips together. Richie came busting through the door, and Bill groaned. "Okay why are you always here!?"

[EDIT:would you read Jack/Eddie/Alex imagines or Wyatt/Stan]