•Jaeden[Part 5]

You walked to Jack's with Jaeden hand and hand letting go when you turned onto his street.

"I wanna tell Wyatt. I get things will be awkward, but he's my friend."

You nodded, "I don't know what to say though, can we wait until tomorrow?"

He nodded as you reached Jack's house.

"What's up love b-" You hit Jack's stomach seeing Wyatt behind him.

"Ow! Lovely people" He changed his previous statement.

"I don't care." Wyatt laughed from behind them.

"Huh?" You replied Jaeden closed the front door.

"I have eyes, Y/n. I don't care about you and Jaeden."

Jaeden smiled, "See? Nothing to worry about " He said putting his arm around you.

You all sat down.

"I invited my cousin." Jack said from the kitchen, chips in his mouth.

"Is she hot?" Finn asked walking into the kitchen.

"Ew that's my cousin!" Jack replied bringing chips into the living room.

The doorbell rang, and Jack went to open the door.

"This is Sophia." Jack said pointing to Finn, "Finn, Wyatt, Y/n, and Jaeden." He finished.

Sophia waved plopping down on the couch.

"She is." Finn said smirking.

"She is Jaedens cousin." Wyatt added smacking Finn's arm.

You rolled your eyes nuzzling Jaeden's arm.

There was a knock at the door.

"I ordered Pizza." Wyatt said standing.

"Jack, your wallet?" Wyatt said holding a hand.

Jack rolled his eyes taking his wallet out, and plopping it in his hand. "I hate you."

Wyatt laughed going to the door, and returning a couple of seconds later with a pizza box.

"Wyatt get the lemonade." Jack said opening the pizza box.

"I can get the plates?" Sophia offered standing.

[This was short I'm sorry I wanted  to update DO YOU WANT A JACK IMAGINES BOOK BC I DO!?!? WOULD YOU READ???]