⌜ yoon jisung ; love at first sight ⌟

story requested by: squishynoodles ❤️

"Princess Flora, the ball is in two hours time. you must hurry, or you will miss it." my servant told me and walked out of the room.

"what a burden." i said sighing. i put down my phone and walked to the wardrobe. now in the modern days, ain't no servant is there to help you, it is DIY, do it yourself.

i opened the wardrobe door and looked at all my ballgowns. i should wear the ugliest dress so my parents would be sooooooo ashamed to even let me go to the ball. i took a hot pink lace dress that was at knee length and walked to the toilet to change.

i can our looking like an aftermath of a disaster but that was what i wanted.

why in the word did i buy this dress? i must be out of mind.

i walked down to the living room and called my parents.

"oh my gosh, Darling! are you really wearing that?" my mum asked with a look on her face.

"yes, isn't it nice?" i asked turning in a circle.

"well, wear what you want. it's you wearing it anyway. and, there will be many handsome princes there. prince jisung is also going, so it's up to you to wear this or not." my mum said and shrugged her shoulders.

"WHAT! PRINCE JISUNG IS GOING?" i shouted.

"yes, why are you so surprised? all the princes and princesses are going to tonight's ball." my mum said.

my mum was the only one that knew i had a mini crush on prince jisung. i met him once at another ball, and he was just sooooo handsome and dazzling. i couldn't resist the temptation to just fall for him... ok back to the story.

before she could finish talking, i ran all the way up to my room and opened my wardrobe. i scanned my wardrobe for the prettiest dress and took it out of the wardrobe and went to change into that.

when i came out of the bathroom and looked in the mirror, i looked like a princess. an elegant and beautiful one, not the disastrous kind.

after that, i went to put some make up and i was ready to go.

before leaving the house, i smiled to myself and thought, tonight will be a blast.

i arrived at the palace and got out of my limousine. i saw a man waiting outside the door of the ballroom. when he turned around, it was prince lolli.

"hi princess flora! it's so good to see you." he ran towards me and tried to hug me.

but before he even wrapped his arms around me, i moved away, resulting in him hugging the air.

"sorry, i don't hug strangers." i said walking away from him and rolling my eyes internally.

prince lolli was one of my suitors. he got rejected but had been pestering me ever since. when he sees me, he would try to get close to me but i would always reject him. like, he is not even my type. he's too spoilt and too bossy that it's hard to live with him.

i know i'm attractive that's why men fall for me. heheh *flips hair*

i walked into the ballroom and saw a room full of people dancing, drinking and chatting. i was in awe as this was one of the grandest ball i've been to all my life. it was just magical.