⌜ lee daehwi ; prince charming ⌟

story requested by: alliwannaone

"thank you so much for saving my life, Prince Charming." i said.

"it's okay, here's my number." he took my hand and took a marker out of his pocket.

9...1...5...

"RING...RING..."

...8...9

"RING...RING..."

i opened my eyes at the sound of my of phone ringing.

"yeoboseyo?" i said

"yah!!! (y/n) where are you?" someone shouted at the other side of the phone.

"wha... what? i'm still at home." i said, still half asleep.

" WANNA ONE is having their fan meet in two hours!!"

"what??? you got to be kidding!" i said getting off the bed and checking the time.

2:30pm

shit just got REAL!

"ok ok, i'll go get ready now." i said at hung up the phone.

i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and quickly changed into a baggy yellow shirt and a denim jumper. i tied my hair loosely into a messy ponytail and tied a bandana on my head.

i quickly took everything i needed and wore my sneakers and ran as fast as i could to the nearest bus stop. luckily, the venue was quite near to my house.

i reached the venue and quickly ran to the venue.

" (y/n) ah! here!" my friend, eunhye, called out.

"why are you so late?" she asked.

"mianhae, i overslept." i said, thinking about the dream i had.

"my prince charming giving me his number. ahh, it was such a good dream. aish, someone had to ruin it. his number is 91...5..."

"yah! (y/n) ah! are you listening?" eunhye asked.

"yes... yes. what were you saying again?"

-2 hours later-

i was sitting inside the venue waiting for the fan meeting to start. i was actually attending the fan meeting on eunhye's behalf as she had something more important to attend to. she got the VIP seat and was sitting at the first row, and even got the hi touch!

how can she not go? is she crazy for not attending the fan meet? anyway, i liked them and i was attending the fanmeet for free so i shouldn't complain . i started recalling to myself what i had to do during the fan meeting.

"firstly, i have to hold this poster and try to get their attention. secondly, i have to..."

i was interrupted by people who started screaming and i looked at the stage.

they were slowly rising up from a platform and they looked so cool! it was literally like a dream come true! i started screaming so hysterically that the person on my left looked at me and gave me a look.

but hey girl! a fan meet is the time you gotta go cray cray, okay?

they sang 'Burn it up' first which was super good! the next segment was games.

daehwi and i kept on having eye contact with each other during the games. (since i was at the first row) i waved at him and he waved back, showing a heart sign. i showed it back to him and he laughed. AHH SO CUTE!!!

we had eye contact another time, and i did the 'magu magu' action and he did it back. my heart was fluttering all the way. can you imagine doing that with your idol?

throughout the fan meeting, i only had my eyes on daehwi as firstly, he is my bias. secondly, he was so cute and charming!

it was super amazing and i had a blast singing and shouting my lungs out.

the two hours fan meet ended and those with the hi touch were supposed to stay behind for the hi touch. we were allowed to have a short exchange of words with them during this hi touch and i was super excited for it. my row was the first to go up since we were at the front row.

i took a few banners up and got on the stage. i looked at daehwi and he looked at me. he smiled and i smiled back, heart beating fast.

guanlin was so sweet, ong is so handsome, jihoon was super cute!!!

next was daehwi!!!

my heart was pounding so much that it could just leapt out anytime. finally it was daehwi's turn.

"daehwi!" was the only thing i managed to say.

i high-fived him and he held my hand. omg, my heart literally melted.

"saranghae, daehwi." i said.

"nadu." he said and smiled.

when i was about to move to jinyoung, daehwi held my hand and did not let go. i looked at him, shocked and blushed furiously.

he took out a marker and wrote something on my hand. he gave me a small smile and looked away, looking shy.

i turned my hand around and looked at it.

91589623

i turned around to look and daehwi, and he gave me a wink and did the 'call me' action.

my prince charming has arrived

[hey guys, i hope this story works!! if only this could happen!! don't forget to vote and requests are open!! thank you💖]