Invincible *FINALE*

(Kell's P.O.V)

I opened my eyes and looked down to see my girlfriend in my arms. It was about noon and she was still sleeping, so I decided to let her continue. After I used the guest bathroom , I went back to her room where she was snoring quietly and I reached into her jean pockets and whipped out her cell phone to get Megan's number. I stepped out of the room and went to the porch so Dayla wouldn’t hear our conversation.

“Hey Megan, this is Colson. What does Dayla like to eat for breakfast?”

“She likes pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and hash-browns. So you might want to go shopping lol”

“Damn, she eats like me.” I laughed.

“Thanks” I hung up.

I put the phone back where I got it from and started cooking everything. My grandmother taught me how to cook before she passed away.

Once everything was done, I set out plates.

“Something smells amazing” I heard her getting up and yawning.

“Morning handsome” She smiled.

“Whoa, all this for me” She said, looking at me in shock while pointing at her side of the table.

“Of coarse, Anything for you beautiful.” I said, sitting down. She joined me and we ate our breakfast together, afterward I hopped into the guest shower and she went to her shower.

I put a towel over me and walked back into Dayla's bedroom, I forgot to bring my toothbrush to the bathroom with me. Dayla was laying down in her bed, in her underwear. Getting ready for her shower. I couldn’t help but stare, her body was beyond words. I watched her take off her underwear and got a boner. She saw me, and walked towards me.

“Getting excited?” She asked me, I nodded.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and for the next hour or so we made love on her bed. She hopped off of me, and laid down next to me. I was out of breath and so was she. I smiled at her and played with her hair.

“Can we go pick up Casie, after we shower and get dressed?” I said hoping she wouldn’t feel obligated or weird picking her up.

“I’m fine with that, just give me directions and we will drive up there to get her. Do you need anything for her, or help watching her?” She said.

“We could just go to the mall and get something to eat, cause afterward I gotta go to the studio with Dubo and Slim” I kissed her.

We both showered and I put on my jeans, snap back, chucks and “Red Hot Chili Peppers” T- Shirt.

She stepped out in this:

http://www.polyvore.com/studio_mall_mgk/set?id=42163577

We headed out of the apartment and hopped inside her car. I gave her the directions to my baby mama house and we pulled into the drive way. I hopped out the car and knocked on the door.

“Hey” She said opening the door, giving me my daughter's over night bag.

“Daddy” Casie walked out, and screamed.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

“Who's that in the car?” Casie's mom asked.

“My girlfriend” I said.

“Let me meet her” She said crossing her arms.

I put Casie down and walked over to the car.

“She wants to meet you” I said, opening her door. She got out and walked over to her with me.