Chapter 3 : The Return

Chapter 3

(Dayla' P.O.V)

Its been about 3 months since Kell's and I became an item. Its been great, I actually have a date with him later. Everyone knew by the end of that week that we started dating that we were actually an item. With the media exposing “Rapper MGK and Drake's little sister Dayla have apparently become an item” I hate how their so nosy, but Aubrey and I chose this life when we signed our contracts.

I was up cleaning the house and making myself breakfast. Then I went to work.

“Hey could you turn this way Dayla” My photographer yelled over the music.

“Beautiful!” He screamed.

So after I finished, I walked back to my car and drove home. I got ready for our date.

I showered and everything and slipped into this :

http://www.polyvore.com/mgk/set?id=41222413

I picked him up in my car, since he was just signed and everything. He doesn’t have loads of money, but it doesn’t matter to me. If he was dirt poor id love him the same.

(Kell's P.O.V)

I put on my jackets, skinny jeans, hat and dirty chucks after a shower and walked out the hotel.

“Hey Dayla” I said, hopping into her BMW and leaning over kissing her lips.

“Hey babe” she said driving off to the restaurant.

We stopped in front of the Olive Garden, I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

“Your the best” I looked into her eyes.

We walked into the place hand in hand, then we sat down. We just started talking about anything and everything. Laughed until we cried, we ate and then started talking about more serious things.

“I’m broke, I have a kid, and I have a bad past with women. Why are you with me?” I randomly said out loud.

“Why would you ask that, your a good person. No matter what your past may convince people to believe about you. You have a lot of good qualities. Your funny, down to earth, compassionate and nice. That’s what I see in you” She held my hand across the table.

“This is all so surreal.” I said. After I paid the bill, we stopped by Ashleigh's and I ran in and got some clothes.

“Whats up K?” The guys asked when I walked in.

“Shit, bout to go chill with my Dayla. Studio tomorrow?” I said grabbing some stuff for over night.

“Oh for sure bro” Slim said, we all the did our bro hand shakes and I left.

I walked back outside.

“What about Drake?” I said to her, when I hopped in the car.

“He's out doing something with his friends” She said.

(Dayla's P.O.V)

I drove back to my apartment and went inside.

I found a note from Aubrey saying he wont be home till late tomorrow night.

“This is your place?” He asked.

“Yeah” I smiled.

“Its nice” He said.

“I’m gonna go shower real fast, you can get something to drink if you want or whatever you need” I said, giving him a kiss before I left to the bath room.

I started shaving, and afterward I stepped into the shower. After I cleaned myself I washed myself with bath & body words shower gel. I then stepped out and dried myself. My hair was still perfectly straight from the date. I brushed it back into a ponytail and looked in the mirror, I walked out of the bathroom and slowly walked into my living room to find Kell's watching TV quietly. We chilled for the rest of the night, and I fell asleep in his arms.